»

Friday, February 24, 2012

BFV S2 E15



  • Not much happened this episode, so this recap will be short.
  • Toni is actually in this episode for more than 2 seconds and she actually says stuff.
  • Was Traci in last week's episode? I don't remember her.
  • I smell hatin'. They're hating because Tamar is performing and no one asked them. At least Trina is open with her hating.
  • Tamar should have practiced more. Her part is only a minute but she doesn't know the lyrics of the song? She should at least know the song she's singing. Tamar will never be a singing star, she doesn't seem professional.
  • I don't know if Doc and Mama Braxton should get married so soon but I don't know if they should live in sin. They're from the old school where if you liked someone, you got married and I don't think their lack of concern for the wedding means they shouldn't get married. When you're older, you don't care about the theatrics. I think they're getting married for the show. 
  • The Braxton's being late is why they'll never pop. They should have did what Tamar did and they would have been on time.
  • They're hating, which is why no one wanted to go to Tamar's rehearsal, but then again, I don't really want to go to anyone's rehearsal.
  • I'm kind of dissapointed in Tamar, she seemed so unprepared and unprofessional for her performance, which was one minute. 
  • I need Trina to have a seat in the corner with her complaining. At least she was invited.
  • Tamar and her criticism. Of course, she could have, and should have, been better but that's neither here nor there.
  • Where was Toni? I know she supports her sister's but she never seems to be there for their stuff. 

0 comments: