»

Friday, February 10, 2012

Look of The Day: Nicki Minaj in Paper Magazine



Bravo to Nicki Minaj or the stylists at Paper Magazine. I love this look on Nicki Minaj and yes I will be recreating this look. I'm not even mad at the crazy looking hair. If I was Nicki, I would have taken both of these outfits home with me. I love Nicki Minaj in simple looks and I love color. Nicki needs to keep this look which is a mix of youthful adolescence and adult chic. We know she'll be back to looking like a cartoon in no time though.

Now if we can talk about those contacts and those atrocious eyelashes. I think Nicki needs a new make up artist because it's hit or mess a lot. Her make up is the only thing that is throwing this pic off. Maybe she's wearing too much concealer but it looks off.

0 comments: