»

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where is Bobby Brown?



I understand that Bobby has bills to pay and that he's currently on tour on New Edition and they probably get paid based on all 6 members being there but Bobbi Kristina needs her father. TMZ is reporting, with pictures, that Bobbi Kristina was carried out of the Beverly Hilton, the same hotel where her mom died yesterday, after being hysterical, inconsolable, and exhausted. This is Bobbi Kristina's second time in the hospital in less than 24 hours.TMZ also reported that Bobbi Kristina got into a shouting match with LAPD officers.

Who is taking care of Bobbi Kristina? As of last night, Bobby was in Mississippi on tour and I have no idea where any other adults are. Someone needs to get Bobbi Kristina before something tragic happens. Reports are saying that Bobby Brown was told to stay away from the scene, all I can say is that although I am not a parent, I would dare someone to tell me to me to stay away from my child especially after such a tragedy.

0 comments: