»

Monday, February 6, 2012

Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 1 and Season 4 Comparison


It's a slow news day. There is no new episode of RHOA to review, SuperBowl Commercials and halftime show was kind of boring, so I decided to give you a special post. I am currently watching RHOA Season 1 and I thought it would be great to do a comparison of then and now.
  1. There is not a  relationship from season 1 that has survived. DeShawn Snow and Eric Snow have divorced, NeNe and Greg are on the fence but supposedly still screwing, Big Poppa is no long financing Kim's lifestyle, NeNe and Kim are no longer friends, NeNe and Dwight are no longer friends, Lisa and Ed Hartwell have divorced. The reality show curse is real. I actually like Ed and Lisa together, I wonder what happened.
  2. DeShawn and her staff are killing me. Why does she need so much staff when she doesn't have a full time job? Yes, she has the charity but other than that she doesn't do ish. I don't understand rich women needing so much help when all they do is shop all day.
  3. I actually like DeShawn but she isn't cut out for this. She was trying to be positive but she was too boring for reality TV.
  4. Kim's circuits don't connect. I hate to say that about people but something about Kim isn't right. Kim is very delusional. She thought she can sing and she thought Big Poppa was the one. She did make an album, so kudos to her but Big Poppa was married. 
  5. Kim and Big Poppa feel like Kim and Kroy. I don't care what Kim or her psychic says, that relationship is not forever. Kim trapped Kroy and I think Kroy is a good guy because he stayed around but no 25 year old wants an instant family and a gold digging wife. I give them 10 years, maybe 18 once the kids are gone but Kim and Kroy are not forever. I have a feeling that Kim declares all of her men as "the one."
  6. Sheree and that mismatched foundation is killing me. 
  7. Did Kim dye Brielle's hair blonde? In the first season, her hair is a chocolate brown. 
  8. I love how Kim is trying to be a parent now but in season 1, she was concerned about her friendship with her daughters. No wonder Kim is having problems with Brielle. You can't not discipline your kids for most of their lives then decide to discipline when they're teenagers. It doesn't work like that.
  9. I like the longer hair on NeNe. I don't understand what's on her head now. It's thin, brittle, and dry looking. NeNe looked very pretty in season 1. 
  10. These intro's from season 1 are very laughable. Who is intimidated of Sheree's success? I'm sure Sheree has worked at some point, but she hasn't worked at all in years. Everything Sheree has owned has been repossessed or foreclosed on and her ex doesn't take a care of his kids. I think people are intimidated by Sheree because she looks tough. DeShawn Snow and her being destined for greatness is funny also. She did great things for her charity but she doesn't do much. Did anything Lisa do really make her money? What is Lisa doing now? Kim and her money and class thing may be more laughable than anyone else's. I could see if Kim earned her money but she has a sugar daddy. So she has no money and no class. 
  11. Why is Sheree still on the show? She's borderline boring and has not much going on.
  12. Kim and Big Poppa are hilarity. I get having the finer things in life without having to work but to have call a person who is not your spouse to ask about money or when you make a purchase, is too much. It would make me want my own money. 
  13. Sheree was butt kisser #1. In season 1, Sheree was so far up Kim's butt it's a wonder she could breathe at all. 
  14. Did Kim just spell cat, k-a-t? Really? And no one corrected her:? 
  15. Big Poppa must have been sucking off Dallas Austin because Kim is horrible and she has no work ethic. Kim can't sing and Dallas agreed to produce her without hearing her. Producers rarely do that. Big Poppa must have been paying Dallas well or giving him favors

0 comments: