»

Friday, February 10, 2012

The BFV S2 E13



  1. I don't know how long I can keep doing these reviews. I'm over this show. I'm over all this bad editing and watching these mid 30's to mid 40's women wallow in the same situations and never grow. I have no sympathy for Trina. Although Gabe cheated, I believe that Trina is still legally in the marriage because Gabe is funding her lifestyle. Trina knows that if she leaves Gabe, she and her kids will be homeless. She has no respect for him. She moved her sister in with no regards to Gabe, his feelings, and the fact that he is the primary breadwinner which means that it is his sole responsibility to take care of them. It was wrong for her to make him tell them to leave. She invited them, so she should dis-invite them. Trina also keeps flirting, and having this continual "exchange" with Christian. She keeps blaming Gabe for cheating but you can't tell me Trina is not knocking ole boy off. She brought Christian to Gabe's house and openly flirted with him. I can't with Trina. She is wrong, wrong, wrong. I think Trina is trying to recapture the youth she lost from being a young mother. I don't care what Gabe did, Trina is not acting like a married woman. She's running around the country with this band, I never heard of until this show and who I'm sure never had a gig but rehearses 8 hours a day, and drinking all night like she's a college student. Trina is a 36 year old woman, with a husband and two kids, and she needs to take herself home and act like a wife and a mother. Trina is too old for this and someone needs to tell her that. It's time for Trina to stop playing the victim and for her to grow up. I have nair drop of sympathy for Trina. 
  2. Did anyone notice that that WEtv is trying to link Gabe's infidelity and Vince's hospital stay but these events are at least a month apart? Trina's birthday is also in December but this is supposed to lunk with Vince's late October hospital stay. Bad editing. 
  3. Last week Toni wasn't in the episode and I didn't care. At first the show was about Toni Braxton and her sister's but now the show is about Tamar, Towanda, and Trina. Toni is the draw and Traci is the filler. Traci is kind of just there because she doesn't let the cameras into her personal life. Private people don't make good reality TV.
  4. Vince and Tamar do not have a typical marriage. He started out with "she's my buddy," "she's my friend." I'm sure that they're not having sex. They can't be. This is more brother and sister, or childhood best friend, whose relationship is stuck in purgatory. I also think WEtv added this part because people believe that Tamar and Vince's relationship is fake. I don't think it's fake but it is less romantic and more buddy-buddy. I can't see Tamar screwing Vince's lights out and I don't see Vince having enough energy to "do the deed." 
  5. Let's be clear. The Braxton's are not from Baltimore. The are from Anne Arundel County, which is between DC and Baltimore. It's a completely different area, with a completely different culture. I have family from that area and they don't have the "canadamore" accent that Trina has. I have no idea where she gets that accent from. 
  6. Are these people really that incapable of solving their own problems? Did Vince suggest going to therapy for Tamar not wanting a dog? 
  7. What Tamar was giving Traci were not compliments, it was subtle shade. She was nicely telling her that she looked a hot mess, maybe lukewarm mess, but she wasn't telling her that she was looking nice.I don't think snatched is a compliment. Maybe it is. 
  8. I don't know how I feel about Tamar and the dark hair. It's not bad, maybe they could take it to a chocolate brown. 
  9. I couldn't have Tamar as a sister. I would have slapped her a long time ago. Why is Tamar's motivation for spending time with her sister's to tell them about themselves? Who gave Tamar that right? I really dislike Tamar. 
  10. That African trainer has to be an actor or he's playing this up for the camera. He's funny but he's too over the top. 
  11. Traci is funny. I wish that her sister's appreciated her more for who she is and now who they want her to be. 
  12. Trina is not plugging her band correctly. All they do is rehearse, but they haven't had any gigs and I don't even know their name.
  13. Why is Trina still there if she's separated? If Trina wants to play the separated card, she shouldn't play it when it's convenient for her. 
  14. I get why Tamar is scared but all her reasons seem selfish. Nothing about Vince everything about how it affects her. 
  15. Didn't they handle Gabe's infidelity  last episode? Maybe they knew before it became public but like I said in the second post, Gabe's infidelity came months after Vince's hospital stay.
  16. Trina is no longer the victim in my mind.If you know all this and you still continue to stay and do you own dirt, you are not a volunteer. If it hurts that much, why not leave? I can't say I'm shocked at what Gabe did. His wife is running around with her band mates, performing "oral transactions" and disrespecting him, he has a breaking point. Right or wrong.
  17. Trina looks like Traci without make up. 
  18. There are 8 more episodes left of this mess? I may be a trooper and grudge it out but I probably won't be watching or reviewing Vince and Tamar's show. These people are like the girlfriend who calls you with all her problems and you pretend you aren't home when she calls. This show is draining. Like I said, I don't know how much more I can take of these people. They need a real therapist, not Dr. Sherry and to cancel this show. Please don't let there be a season 3. 

0 comments: