»

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nicki Minaj, We Need to Talk




I like this new look you have going on. You're in bright colors while looking like an adult. Kudos to you and your stylist. I'm willing to forgive the eyelashes because the make up is on point. I'm a bit confused about the striped matronly suit but  if you took the jacket off, it would be better. Girl, where did you get that lace front? Better yet, who applied that lace front? Whoever did, needs to be fired ASAP. You also need to get your eyes checked because that wig is applied all kinds of wrong.

First, I can see the lace and it's not properly applied to your head.Second, I can see your natural hair color. Third, it looks like left over Barbie hair. What is going on? Nicki, you make too much money for this. I don't hate the color or even the wig, I just know you can do better. BTW, I love the bottom outfit. I will be recreating it.

0 comments: