»

Monday, February 13, 2012

RHOA S4 E13



  • We're still having this insane asylum argument? Okay.
  • I don't think Marlo was upset over not being invited because in reality she wasn't invited on this trip, I think Marlo is using this as a job interview. I'm sure Marlo googled all the women and was prepared to go up against anyone, including NeNe and Cynthia, Sheree is just the one who opened the door for the conflict. 
  • Side eye to NeNe for saying she feels bad after arguments. I guess she's had a change of heart since she has other opportunities 
  • Did Bravo pay this guy a little extra to spruce up this party? It looks fun but you know those dancers and fire blowers aren't cheap.
  • I think this guy is attracted to Kandi but is also looking for a "big momma" to help him get to America and help him break into the business. 
  • I noticed that they didn't ask Sheree what she did. That's probably because she doesn't do anything. I'm sure she would have said fashion designer and actress. No shade at all. 
  • They're eating sushi in Africa? 
  • Is it bad I want Marlo to get arrested and detained in South Africa? It's not that I wish her harm or harbor any ill-will towards her, Marlo is doing too much and I don't want her on this show anymore. Marlo is not entertaining, she is annoying. 
  • Marlo is doing too much with hair and make up but when you're depending on a sugar daddy to survive, I guess you have to keep yourself on point at all times. Where are NeNe and Marlo going? I understand wanting to look your best but you're going on a safari, that's hardly hair, make-up, high heels, and new clothes necessary.
  • I don't care what NeNe says, she is allowing John to sip chocolate milk. No man would be that smitten and willing to spend all his money for a woman who is not breaking off something. 
  • I actually learned something useful from this show. I did not know that there are no Tigers in Africa. 
  • I know I should have more faith in humanity, but I find it hard to believe that most of these women actually care about these kids. I find it hard to believe that most people care about poor people. 
  • It's amazing that these kids are supposed to represent the most despondent and poorest that the country has to offer but they have so much joy. They're dancing and singing and they look happy regardless of the fact they lack material things. 
  • Marlo is as deep as an 8 oz cup. Probably a 4 oz cup.
  • I laughed when Phaedra said "caliente." 
  • I noticed Kim wasn't in this episode and I didn't care or notice. 
  • I don't know the context of the argument but Marlo is looking very unstable in that preview. 

0 comments: