»

Sunday, February 12, 2012

R.I.P Whitney


When I first heard Whitney Houston died, I was shocked but not fully surprised. A couple days ago before her death, Whitney was photographed leaving a club looking as if she had a bit too much fun. She had blood running down her leg, a sweaty wig, and was a little too friendly. It looked like Whitney fell of the wagon hard. It wasn't a great week, considering she was hanging out with Ray J and almost fought over him. Even with all the rumors of drug abuse and her going back to rehab, i didn't expect Whitney to die so suddenly. I feel bad for Bobby Kristina and I hope someone will step in to give her much needed guidance.

It's horrible that I have been channeling crack-head Whitney the last day or so. Bobbay-Bobbay I love you, Bobbay. Before people get upset, know that I love and respect Whitney, I just think crack-head Whitney is funny.

I have a feeling that I will be annoyed by "I Will Always Love You" by the end of week.

0 comments: