»

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wendy Raquel Robinson in Denim Magazine

(theybf)

I like the styling in this issue. I love the dress and I never would have thought to put a multi-colored skirt with an animal print top. I love the last outfit, although I don't know if I'll recreate it. Maybe if I'm feeling adventurous. 
I don't watch The Game, so I don't know know much about what's going on. I do know a few of my favorite vloggers have stopped reviewing it because of the direction the show is going on. I think I may watch it and form my own opinion but from what I've heard, The Game is doing too much and veering too far left. 

DENIM:  While “The Game” is receiving record ratings since its return last season, there is still a bit of backlash. How do you and the cast handle negativity towards the show?

WRR: You know people are always looking for something fresh- something new. The criticism last year was that we [The Game] were moving too fast. Now we’re moving too slow.  We have 22 episodes and it has to build up. It’s hard for me to watch the show to see where improvement is needed- I mean if we’re in it we don’t see it.

DENIM: Do you ever see pieces of yourself in your role as Tasha Mack?  If so, in what ways are you similar?

WRR: Well I do have an alter-ego similar to Tasha Mack! [laughs] Her name is Miss Wendy! Miss Wendy about her business and will snap.  She crazy and wants things done her way! [laughs]

0 comments: