»

Monday, February 20, 2012

RHOA S4 E 14



  • Marlo is a hot mess and her audition for season 5 failed miserably. I don't think there's anyone that finds Marlo entertaining or endearing. I don't like Marlo and I want her to go away.
  • Who is this guy and what is he doing? This whole thing is weird. 
  • Did this guy just say Sheree shouldn't get married again because she's too old? I was dead at that one. I don't know if Sheree will stay single forever but she doesn't seem ready to be married again. 
  • Cynthia's happily married? To who, because it surely isn't Peter? I don't think Cynthia is happy in her marriage or friendship with NeNe. She needs to take her friend's advice and divorce Peter and bring Noelle back to New York. 
  • Why is NeNe so far up Marlo's butt? Can NeNe breathe?
  • Did I say I dislike Marlo? I did? Okay, I'll say it again. I don't like Marlo. What's the point of bringing all this stuff and showing it off like she did something special? Didn't Beyonce say, "if you're gonna flaunt, make sure it's your money you flaunt?" I will give it to Marlo, she is living well off of tricking but she could at least put that into something that will make money, that's what a really smart person does. Anyone can acquire stuff but Marlo is  empty inside. Marlo is as deep as a shot glass. I guess this is her trying to take Kim's spot in season 5 but it's an epic fail. I just don't like Marlo. 
  • Sheree looks like the type that will tell her man "no baby, not tonight." I know her and Bob have kids, but they don't look like they have sex and Sheree looks too uptight for kinky sex. 
  • So Marlo isn't superficial and materialistic? Really? I guess all the brown in NeNe's eyes and ears is blocking her judgement. I think Kim, NeNe, and Marlo are all superficial. Kim and Marlo are very similar.  
  • I feel like I'm watching women in the early to late 20's with no responsibilities, instead of 6 mid 30's to mid 40's women with kids, careers, and husbands. 
  • Phaedra looks so matronly. Her clothes, hair, and mannerisms put 30 years on her. She doesn't have to look young or try to be ultra sexy but she looks so old. 
  • Cynthia is another Jenifer from Basketball Wives; she's a different person without her masters. Can Cynthia breathe without Peter or NeNe allowing her to?
  • I would have worn tennis shoes, or athletic shoes for those not familiar with that slang, I don't do sandals and grass. I need enclosed shoes.
  • There's Cynthia's master making sure that her slave isn't acting out of line. Cynthia is a grown woman, who functioned 44 plus years without Peter and NeNe guiding her, Cynthia is fine. Cynthia girl, get a backbone. NeNe, nor Peter, respects you. 
  • NeNe needs to have a seat. She is annoying me. She was so entertaining in season 1, now I don't know what she's doing. 
  • Why is NeNe so tan and why is her hair so blonde? I don't like any of it. Her hair makes her look bigger than she is. 
  • There is something about Kandi's look, her outfit and hair, that is taking me back to her Xscape days. She looks younger and fresher but I don't know if that's a good thing.
  • Cynthia gets a side eye for this. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out during the reunion. From what I can see, Cynthia does not like Marlo, so why is she pretending now that her master is here?
  • Kim is not missing y'all. Kim barely wants to be around you guys now that she has her new man, new home, and new baby. The only reason Kim is still on this show is because she's too boring for a spin off. 
  • I don't take Kim as a racist. I think she's stuck up and very selective but I don't think she's racist. 
  • Sheree was being messy. Kandi co-signed the comment but she didn't say it. Sheree is at the age when she should know that if it doesn't directly involve you or has the potential to hurt someone, then you should mind your business.
  • Sweetie and that pink lipstick. Sweetie is trying but Kim is obviously not her friend because she would have told her to pick another color. 
  • I need them to ship NeNe away with Marlo. I used to like NeNe but she is doing too much. Look at her starting drama. NeNe is Cynthia's boss. She came to the safari to make sure her minion wasn't doing anything that she didn't approve of.
  • Can we dead this conversation about Marlo and her fashions? Who cares? She's more of a label whore than fashionista. I have yet to look at a Marlo outfit and go, "I need to recreate that." If you have to have a label to feel fashionable, you are not a fashionista. She doesn't look bad but she just looks expensive.
  • What is going on with Kim's wig next week? It looks like she oiled it but it came out greasy, so she she styled it and failed. Where is Derek J? 


0 comments: