»

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thoughts on Basketball Wives 4 Supertrailer




  1. The circle they fought so hard to keep Meeka out of is definitely a straight line. There is no more unity or friendship between these women.
  2. Evelyn is looking very manly. I don't know if it's because her working out is making her look wider but her being buff is not a good look.
  3. There is Shaunie being quiet again acting like she didn't orchestrate all this drama. 
  4. I love how Evelyn calmly told Jenn that she was going to punch her in the face. 
  5. Looks like Royce is stepping her game up this season. I love that burgundy dress she's wearing in confessionals.
  6. I'm hard pressed to believe that Evelyn and Chad are actually getting married. I'm actually harder pressed to believe that they'll stay married. Maybe they actually will. It seems that they have an agreement. This relationship has boosted their notoriety, which is what they both want, and I think as long as Chad keeps   his jump offs out of the spotlight and Evelyn behaves right, then they'll stay together as long as they need to. 
  7. Evelyn is too old to be fighting everyone. Shouldn't she be calmer now that she's in a good relationship? She seems angrier than ever. I guess with her newly negotiated contract, Evelyn has to produce more to justify the work less, make more scenario she now has. Either that or all is not well with her and Chad. I think it's a mix of both. 
  8. I like the curly hair on Tami. It's definitely a keeper. 
  9. Wow people definitely take Jenn for weak sauce. The new girl is trying to beat her up and now Evelyn is only filming with her because she wants to stomp her in the ground. I think it may be time for Jenn to move on. Every season there's a new target. Season 1, it was Royce because she was a dancer, then Suzie because she can't hold water in the ocean, season 3, Meeka because she came in trying to do too much, and now it's Jenn. I wonder who it will be season 5. 
  10. Did Evelyn really walk across the table? That is disgusting and immature. Was it really that serious? Evelyn is an embarrassment to herself and her daughter. She is doing too much. 

0 comments: