»

Friday, February 3, 2012

Madonna Ft. M.IA and Nicki Minaj - Give Me All Your Luvin'


Whenever I hear this song, I feel like I should be cheering. This song is very middle school cheerleading squad and I know it's gonna be very popular in competitive cheerleading. I guess that's why they're cheering in the video. Hold on, are M.I.A and Nicki Minaj actually looking like people and not living cartoons? Kudos to them for that. Madonna also looks very good for 50.

This song is a hit. This is very poppy and will appeal to the younger consumers, like Madonna's daughter's age group and that's the only group that matters. Young girls will eat this up, so Kudos to Madonna for having a hit single. I want Madonna to do better. Did she do this music when she first came out? Madonna should be trying to be mature not a 15-year-old in a 50 year old body.

0 comments: