»

Friday, February 17, 2012

BFV S2 E14



  • Instead of the typical Braxton Family pic, I decided to switch it up and use a gif instead. I wanted to use a gif with the whole family but this one of Tamar is funny. 
  • Congrats to Mama Braxton for getting married. How long has she known Doc and is she in love with him? She seemed excited but not too enthusiastic about it. I guess when you become older, all that superficial stuff like giddiness and "the one" doesn't matter anymore. 
  • I get where Tamar is coming from, but Vince has been in the hospital for a month and he is in another state far away from where everyone lives, they can't hold vigil at his bed for a month. They have lives, jobs, and families to attend to. I know Tamar and Vince wants everyone's support, but everyone has lives and responsibilities they need to take care of. Their going to the mall was a bit insensitive. They could have gone to see Vince since they were in New York to spend time with Vince and Tamar.
  • Next on Trina and Gabe.
  • It must be nice to have that much money that you can accumulate so much stuff that you need two apartments to hold all your stuff. We know stuff and apartments in New York is not cheap at all. 
  • Is Towanda really helping Tamar by taking her flat screen TVs? I wish I could offer that help. 
  • I like Tamar and I get her predicament, it's hard to go through a health scare but the fact that your husband almost died does not give you the right to be rude to everyone or make it everyone's problem.
  • How does the band make any money with so many members?
  • Technically, this isn't Trina's band but I guess it is for the sake of the show. I was wondering who was financing this band because it can't be cheap.
  • They're wedding singers...
  • The song isn't bad and neither is the band but it could be a lot better. 
  • Did they just title Christian "Gabe's competition?" Dead at WEtv.
  • Why is Trina so over the top?
  • Did Tamar just say something that sort of made sense?
  • When Tamar said something about starting a family, I gave her the side eye. Didn't Tamar just say she didn't want kids? From what I see on this show, Tamar doesn't seem ready for kids.
  • Toni is not even pretending to want to be on this show anymore. Truthfully, she's not even needed on this show. 
  • Isn't Tamar's favorite song "me, me,me,me?" It's always all about Tamar. 
  • I feel the hate coming from the other Braxtons at Tamar  because she's singing at the Soul Train Awards and they weren't even invited. 

0 comments: