»

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Gabe Into Trannies?


Yesterday, a story broke about Gabe cheating on Trina with a transsexual woman. Honestly, nothing shocks me about Gabe or Trina, it's obvious that they're cheating on each other and should have divorced years ago, but if Gabe is dating transsexual women, he wouldn't be the first "straight" man to do so. This is the same woman that JoJo Simmons supposedly got it in with last year. I'm not gonna post the pic because it is kind of suspect. The pic is a mash up and Gabe and the woman but none of them together. Unless there's a pic or video of them together, I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Last night, Gabe released this statement about his so called tryst into trannyland:

"To All Media Outlets/Bloggers as I am sure you have read the LIES on theybf posted this morning. OK, First off I want to apologize from the bottom on my heart to my Wife Trina who deserves NONE OF THIS. I have done many things that I am not proud of that I’m sure will all unfold in the coming weeks on the show, on the blogs, the newspapers and any other way it can unfold. I canNOT undo the past. However, I am NOT into Trannies!!!! I am very heterosexual. I have no clue who the ladydude woman posted on theybf.com site is and I have never spoken to her/him/ or whatever they are claiming. Yes, I know I will be the target of many gossip bloggers because of my past record. Like I said, I have NEVER Resorted to same sex affairs or any physical affairs. I know that cheating is cheating and I am in no way making excuses. I am currently in therapy because I have a “SEX Addiction Problem. I very much want the help that it will take to restore my family. Please Bloggers do not resort to LIES! I have made my bed and now I lay in it alone everyday”

So Gabe and Trina are still trying to work this out? I know, I know, all those words and this is what I got from it. I get that Gabe is a straight man, who loves his wife, who regrets his cheating, and is a sex addict, but they're still trying to work it out? I feel like this marriage is a dead horse but maybe there is hope to work it out.

0 comments: