»

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Men and Nail Polish


The first picture of Seal has been circulating as proof that he has removed his wedding ring and now is moving on from his marriage to Heidi Klum. Okay. Kudos to him. I find it shocking that people are ignoring the fact that Seal is wearing bright yellow nails; which is a fab color by the way but not for a man.

I understand that we as women want to be able to do "girlfriend" things with our men, but if I ever see my man in my nail polish collection pondering over any color but clear, we're gonna have an issue. I'm not a fan of colored nails on a man and I think it's one trend that men should stay away from. I need to talk to Seal about nail polish colors because he picks cute and flattering colors. I wonder if that was Heidi's issue with him...

0 comments: