»

Monday, November 21, 2011

Beyonce Finally Addresses Her Stans


This is a day I thought would never come, Beyonce has actually acknowledged her stans. I 've said it before and I'll probably say it again, Beyonce Stans bother me. They're delusional and they defend her like she was paying them. I knew that she had to know about them because she reads the blogs to keep up with whats being written about her. Here is the quote, with the relevant text in bold:

Oh, my God, First of all, I see all of my super fans in the audience when I’m in the audience performing because they’re doing the choreography harder than me. Some of the fans were like “B, you better put me in this DVD!” So I made sure I did. It’s really a special bond and it just makes me so proud because sometimes I try not to because it will drive you crazy but if I run across something on the internet my fans are like…….. Sometimes I’m like ‘tone it down’ but it’s just really beautiful and I honestly from the bottom of my heart give everything that I can give. I’m always thinking about all of the fans.

If you have been keeping up with urban entertainment, you know that Beyonce stans are some of the most ruthless stans out there. They're like lions, they lurking in the shadows for someone to make the mistake of saying or writing anything about Beyonce that is less than total admiration. All artists have "super fans" but Beyonce stans take it to the next level. In the last 3 years, they have threatened Keri Hilson, stalked Necole Bitchie on Twitter,  insulted India Arie because she didn't like a Beyonce song, mocked Aaliyah's death, and wrote Jennifer Hudson a tweet that went something like this "at least Beyonce gets to hug her nephew" which was in reference to Hudson's slain nephew. The user was cursed out by Hudson and banned from Twitter. After this interview, I bet Jennifer Hudson got flowers, a phone call, a text, something as an apology for what the stan did. Beyonce stans are delusional and they take it too far. They need help and they needed to be stopped a long time ago.

I love the classy shade Beyonce gave her fans. She called them crazy without calling them crazy.

0 comments: