»

Monday, November 28, 2011

RHOA S4 E4


Not too much happened this episode, so this rundown will be fairly quick.


  1. I love the shade that NeNe threw to Kim. It was obvious shade because we know that Kim is a hoe but it was still shade.
  2. Why do Peter and Cynthia insist on opening businesses? It's clear that Peter is broke and he, and Cynthia, have no business acumen, that is why his businesses fail. And if Cynthia gives Peter 1% of a penny, the bit of respect I have for her will be gone. Peter doesn't want Cynthia as a partner but he'll gladly take a $40,000 check from her? Where does that make sense? Really, Cynthia? The only thing she should give him money for is to pay his tuition at someone's business school because he needs some tips.
  3. Peter and Cynthia's sister, whose name I can't remember, barely deserve a bulletin because that fight was boring. Yes, they were wrong for hiding the marriage certificate but Cynthia was acting like she was a death row inmate, not a fiancee. I also think Peter is a bit dramatic in saying that's what he remembers when he thinks about that day. Okay Peter. Yes, they hid the certificate but you got it back and the day went off without a hitch. You should have discussed this months ago and not on TV.
  4. The more and more I watch Phaedra on this show, the more I wonder who would hire her as a lawyer. She says this person is a character but I am not so sure. Why did she agree to do this show? Greed, to up her image?She looks foolish and dense.
  5. It took me a minute to fully wrap my head around this issue but how do you learn to give yourself oral pleasure but the real question is why do you feel that is a talent you need to learn? Also, why is Phaedra representing him? I also need NeNe to drop the boughetto act like she's never seen a stripper before. 
  6. I feel like Phaedra should have apologized to Kandi's mother for the stripper debacle. It was her idea to bring the self pleasuring stripper to the party and it was unfair for Kandi to take the heat. Phaedra should have womaned (yes, I semi made up a word but you know what it means) up instead of hiding in the corner and waiting for Kandi's mom to leave to talk to Kandi.
  7. I do believe that Kandi's mom was doing a lot with the stripper reaction. I would have been shocked too if a stripper began to pleasure himself in front of me but still, she was doing too much especially since her and Kandi have been in the company of strippers together. Just saying. 

0 comments: