»

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Woe is Me Part 5694785


Are we supposed to feel sorry for Kim that she's 30 without a husband and kids? If so, I missed that train. Last year, Kim was on People, wearing her best sad face about how she thought she'd be married with kids by now and now she's in Glamour magazine telling that same story. I guess I'm going to have to give Kim the same speech I gave Emily B. You're smart, successful (depending on who you ask), you're pretty, the envy of men and women, and very rich, so what you don't have a husband and kids. I bet there are a line of women with a husband and kids lining up to switch places with you.

I don't buy the woe is me. I believe that Kim wants the life she has now but she wants to have a husband and baby to drag around. Kim has no intention of slowing down her life to raise kids or be a wife. In more than one of her arguments about Kris, she yelled about having her "career" and a family. Her relationships have ended because no one wants to deal with what she deems her "career." What man really wants to be followed around with a camera all the time? Reggie, Miles Austin, and Kris Humphries didn't want it and I'd love to meet the man that would want to do it. I actually think Kim and Scott should hook up. He'd be perfect for her lifestyle, except the fact he's had a secret vasectomy, which is why he and Kourtney are unable to have baby number 2. Scott is like furniture, he would go and do whatever Kim wanted. That's what she needs. She doesn't need someone like Kris with a real career and an opinion.

I believe that if Kim had a choice between kids and her career, she would pick her career. Kim's body is her bread and butter. Does she really want to ruin it by having a child? I also can't see her being stagnant enough to be a good mother and wife. Kim needs to stop the "woe is me" and be grateful for what she does have. I can list a bunch of blessings she has and I find her annoying. Kim please be quiet and stop messing with your face, you look weird and borderline un-human.

0 comments: