»

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Thoughts on Rob Kardashian


While we're on the subject of Kardashians, let's talk about Robert Kardashian Jr.If there's anyone that this fame has taken a negative affect on, it's Rob. When the show first began, Rob was a student at USC, had his own apartment, a job, and a steady girlfriend in Adrienne Bailon. He was stable and normal, as the show has gone on, one can see the regression in him.

Now Rob is all but a loser who house hops between his siblings, receives an allowance (side eye), parties all night and sleeps all day, has a strained relationship with his family, and no real ambitions. Rob needs a father. Love you Bruce and I know you try but if Robert Kardashian was here, Rob wouldn't be in the position he's in now. Rob has said that if his dad was here, he'd be in law school and I believe him. Rob is at the crucial point in his life where he needs guidance. Kris Kardashian Jenner is so busy trying to be one of her daughters, expanding the Kardashian empire, and being an overall famewhore that anyone not making her money has fallen through the cracks.

It is clear that Rob is unhappy. He's lashing out at his family, looks uncomfortable whenever I see him, and is eating himself in a stupor. Who would be happy in a situation where a camera is constantly in your face and your family is always bashing you? I know opinions are like belly buttons but here is my list of things he needs to do to better himself and get unstuck.

  1. move out of whomevers house he is living in. I know he's getting paid something for his reality appearances, he needs to take that money and find himself a place to live.
  2. do not sign up for anymore KUTK shows or be a guest star. This is not healthy for him and it's eating him alive. If he's obligated  to the shows, limit his appearances severely.
  3. go to someone's law school. I know this Kardashian thing is lucrative, but Kris has no intention on including you in it so go to law school, get a degree and a real job. I give it another 4 years and that's being generous. Kim will start to age and people will be tired of her. It's not too late to go to law school. 
In all honesty, I think Rob is a good guy, who got too caught up in the hype of Kardashian mania and needs to take a step back. Rob needs male guidance, which he isn't getting from Bruce, or any man in his life. I don't think he's a loser, I think he needs a strong mentor. I think all of them would be better off if Robert Kardashian was still here. 

0 comments: