»

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce


For the record I do not find joy in other peoples misery. This story actually shocked me. I thought Kim and Kris would actually try to stick it out for appearances sake. I didn't think that Kim would throw in the towel so soon. I thought they would hold on for at least a year. 72 days. I'm not sure if it's a new record but I know next time VH1 does a shortest marriage countdown, it'll be at the top of that list.  Kim filed for divorce today, citing irreconcilable differences and she wants to keep all her property. Figures. I guess Kim, literally, calculated the cost of being married vs the cost of divorce and divorce won. Know that Kim is going to make at least a million of the divorce. I think Kris will bounce back a few million dollars richer, find him a nice girl and settle in Minnesota. I think Kim will end up marrying some no name person because all the ballers in her tax bracket know about her escapades and will smell the desperation from a continent away. I also think that Kim won't get married, and stay married, until this Kardashian stuff dies down and she comes back to earth.

The wedding special showed me the disconnect that the Kardashians have with reality. Kim is beautiful, make up is always on point, hair is always nice, clothing fits like a glove and is well tailored to her personality but I find her annoying. She's one of those people whose pretty is skin deep. I don't doubt that she's a nice person and all that stuff but I think she's rude, spoiled, and entitled. She runs every man off because her life is made for TV and very few people want that. I think Reggie loves her but he was tired of the "made for TV life" and he left her, as she stated without saying it. The Kardashian life is not normal.

Edited to add: due to an iron clad prenup, Kris walks away with what he came with, whatever E! paid him for this mess, and the Kardashian hush money. Kim asked that she be allowed keep all gifts, including the $2 million dollar ring, which I'm sure she will continue to wear and I'm sure she's keeping the majority of that $18 million, and she gets more money due to divorce cover stories and specials. Let's add Kris to the long list of celebrities that need to take Kris Kardashian's Jenner's class on famewhoreatry because this did not benefit him at all. Did he really think he was actually married for the long haul?

0 comments: