»

Monday, November 7, 2011

My Gift to NeNe

I wasn't planning on getting NeNe Leakes a gift for the season 4 premiere of Real Housewives of Atlanta but after watching the premiere, I decided that it would only be right. I want NeNe to take these chairs, put them in the corner, and have a seat. NeNe was never my favorite but after last night, I am too through.

While you're sitting in these chairs, I want you to meditate on a few things.

  1. you got a check from Donald Trump, you're not Donald Trump, there's a huge difference. You may think that because you're getting checks from several different places, you're Donald Trump, you're not. He may have given you a nice check but trust he got at least 5 times that amount from your foolish antics. You do the work, he comes down once a week for 2 hours and says "you're fired" and collects nice checks. Take notes. You're not the boss, you're an employee. 
  2. you've been in foreclosure before. I know you're "rich" now but before Real Housewives of Atlanta came along, you were hood rich. You were living beyond your means and I'm sure you still are. I'm sure Greg had money but his money isn't long enough to satisfy your champagne taste. Before you throw the fact that Sheree was in foreclosure before in her face, I suggest you goggle yourself and you'll find reports of your financial trouble from 2008, 2009, and 2010. 
  3. take a look at Terrell Owens. He burned every bridge he ever crossed and look where he is now. If you stop smelling your money, you'll smell something else. It's called sulfur. Yes, you're making money as the loud, ghetto, stereotypical black woman on reality shows, but when your 15 minutes are up, no one will want anything to do with you. The only reason your phone is ringing is because you're the "it" girl but reality stars are a dime a dozen. Maybe a nickel, or penny a dozen. For everything you do, there is someone willing to do more for less. Stop burning your bridges and be a bit nicer to people.
  4. I also want to gift you with a dictionary/thesaurus set because you have no idea how to use the word hating in a sentence. Sheree was not hating on you, she was calling you out on your BS and you had no leg to stand on. I never heard her attack your character or you as a person, which you did several times. Sheree seems very secure in who she is, I don't see jealousy as her M.O. She said what she had to say and she moved on. You want people to hate on you because you feel like you've "made it" and she didn't. Maybe I should gift you a stadium because you need all those seats. 
Side note: I know NeNe is your name and it's marketable but you're in your 40s, I need you to come up with something a bit more age appropriate. FYI: I only had them delivered them to you, you have to pay for them because you're rich and all. That is all. 

0 comments: