»

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Random Thoughts


  1. Tyler Perry committed the second epic fail of 2011, the first being Kim Kardashian's marriage, when he hired Kim Kardashian for his newest play turned movie, The Marriage Counselor. We all know the reason why he hired her, he admitted that she has one of the biggest followings but he didn't admit that he hoped they would see his movies. Let's be real, Tyler Perry may be the highest paid man in Hollywood but he can't be king of the chitlin circuit forever. Tyler Perry is very accomplished within the black community but he is still craving that mainstream success and respect. He hoped that Kim Kardashian's followers would follow her to the movie, which the may but the truth is Kim Kardashian is a joke in her own right. 
  2. I wonder if anyone really loved Michael Jackson. I know his mother and his kids loved him, but when you become that successful, I'm sure more people loved Michael the pop star than Michael the man. When MJ died, people sold pictures of his private time, photos of his kids, and sold stories that should have been private. It hurt my soul to watch the people he trusted betray his trust like that. Since Michael died, he's the most profitable pop star in the world. Anything with his name on it automatically makes tens of millions and it's sad to see everything bearing his likeness or his music. I want them to let the man rest in peace. MJ didn't have peace in his life, can he at least have some in death? 
  3. Whenever I see the o.co commercials, I wonder how lazy are people that they can't type overstock.com? 
  4. Can we stop with this dying young stuff? Really? I'm tired of people wanting to die young. What happened to the time when people wanted to be old enough to have actual experiences?
  5. I can't believe I'm semi-agreeing with Kim Kardashian but Kris Humphries needs to accept that the Kardashians used him and move on. There is a story circulating that Kris plans to file a $10 million dollar lawsuit against whoever is involved with the Kardashians show because they're re-editing to make her look like the victim. Kris, I say this with love, but you could not keep up with the Kardashians in any, way, shape, or form. The Kardashians are on another level that you are not made for. I don't think you can sue for how she's portraying you because you signed off on it, which means she gets to use your likeness in any way she sees fit. If I were you, I would move on and worry about making some money during the lockout and improving your game so a team will pick you up once the lockout ends. I wouldn't be concerned about how teenage girls and women with no life will think of you. 

0 comments: