»

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Random Thoughts


I've been hearing about this Penn State scandal and it's disgusting. This cover up is absolutely sickening and I wouldn't be surprised if it reached the highest level of Pennsylvania government. Let's be real, Penn State is a multi billion dollar business, it is highly respected in all levels and the administration couldn't risk what is happening now but this is disgusting. When I read about the graduate student catching Sandusky in the act and the only person he contacted was his father, I was sick. How could these people, who witnessed these acts, look at Sandauky or work there. If I wasn't going to tell, I would have turned in my resignation with the request for a nice severance package. I wouldn't be able to work there. Let's see how this plays out.

0 comments: