»

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's Been Real and It's Been Fun


Hermain Cain, I say this with love, please exit stage left. I never thought you had a real chance of being president anyway and I doubt anyone in America took you seriously. The only viable thing I've heard from you is the 999 plan and even that had more holes than a shooting range. If someone asked me what you stood for, I would stand there with a blank stare because I don't know. I guess I'm supposed to support you because you're black but I don't know.

The reason I want you to exit stage left is because it's clear you're not fit to be president. I'm not even discussing the six women you have accused you of sexual misconduct but because you don't know how to play the game. When the allegations were first brought to light, you had an entitled attitude as if the media and voters had no right to ask you about them. That's not how it works. As president of the free world, you are under constant media scrutiny. Every bit of your life and the people in it and heavily scrutinized. I don't know how you felt that your dirt would stay hidden. On another note, if you were to become the second black president, depending on who you ask, you wouldn't be able to handle the scrutiny that President Obama receives. You crack to easily under pressure. Also, you need to learn the game of hush money. It's not that I think you're rich but the reason that these things are coming back to haunt you is because you didn't pay enough to make it go away. I will bet anything that your opponents have just as much dirt but they paid the right price to make it go away.You had a 13 year affair with someone who has nothing to lose. Your mistress is a poor single mother who is losing her house. You mean to tell me that you couldn't give her something? Anything? You are not fit for the cut throat world of politics. They are slowing chewing you up and it's so slow that you don't even realize it. By the time you realize what has happened, your reputation and family will be ruined. Leave while you still have something left.

0 comments: