»

Monday, November 7, 2011

Okay, Kim


*Sigh. I see I'm going to have to beat the deadhorse known as Kim Kardashian's marriage until someone gets a clue; namely Kris Humphries. The stunt queen, better known as Kim Kardashian, has booked a last minute flight to hee haw Minnesota to repair her image marriage. Of course the paparazzi were there to capture Kim catching her flight, landing in Minnesota, and leaving the pastors office with Kris. I guess I am the only one who sees the stunt for what it is.

After a week of being dragged through the mud and mocked, Kim did what she should have done a week ago, and spoke to her estranged husband. TMZ knew that Kim was filing for divorce before Kris did. In fact Kris found out with the rest of the world. Kim and her mother, Kris Kardashian been on a press tour to save their brand brand but admittedly have not spoken to Kris since before the divorce. The only person who truly deserved an explanation is the last one who got one. I probably know more about their divorce than Kris does. Kris is a better person than me because as soon as I heard she booked her flight, I would have booked my flight to some far off place. My attorney would have answered the door. Now that her brand is in turmoil, Kim wants to include pastors and Kris in it but the only one she consulted about her  divorce was her lawyer. She should have did this before she filed, not have her people call TMZ and Ryan Seacrest.

Kris, this is coming out of a place of love, if you take that stunt queen back the bit of basic respect I have for you, will be gone.I was hoping that you were smarter than the media gives you credit for, but I see I may be wrong. Kim didn't even have the common courtesy to call you and let you know that she was filing for divorce but you feel obligated to talk to her and her pastor. Screw a marriage certificate, let your attorney's talk.

0 comments: