»

Thursday, November 10, 2011

An Open Letter...


(globalgrind.com)

Dear Kris Humphries Father, better known as William,

I appreciate you standing up for your son, and I think all of America agrees that what Kim Kardashian did to him was wrong, but the Kardashians do not care about you or your family. If you watch the wedding special, it's clear that you and your family were non factors. Kris Kardashian Jenner booked Rolls Royces for her family, friends, and a few media people and completely forgot about your family. I think the only reason you were invited to the wedding is because it's bad pr for the groom's family not to be invited. Your son was barely invited. The only reason he was invited was because Kim couldn't marry herself. If she could marry her reflection, there wouldn't have been a need to borrow your son. Yes, I said borrow because Kim had no intention on keeping him. He wasn't invited to the People photoshoot and he was barely included in the story. I think he was a photo caption. It was obvious from day 1 that the wedding was about Kim and not about your son.

Your son should be grateful that he dodged the bullet that is the Kardashians. Yes, they will drag him through the mud but America has a short memory, I think he'll recover just fine. He'll take his profits from the wedding foolishness, the hush money given to him, and live comfortably in Minnesota with some nice girl.

Although I have been, proverbially, beating Kim over the head, I do believe that Kris knew what was going on. As I said before, everything was too perfect, too orchestrated for Kris not to know. How is People there to photograph your proposal and engagement party? How does her publicist have her engagement ring? Something was fishy. I do believe that Kris didn't know it would be so short. I think he thought it may have been a year or so, certainly not 72 days.

0 comments: