»

Monday, November 21, 2011

RHOA S4 E2



  1. Yay Leon and Cynthia. I really like the relationship that Cynthia, Leon, and Peter have. Like Cynthia said, there’s a mutual respect and everyone stays in their lane. Leon understands that Peter is Cynthia’s husband and Peter understands that Leon is Noelle’s father and everyone stays in their respective places. People should take notes on this.
  2. Kim’s wig. I don’t understand how celebs have $1500 weave and it’s a mess. I know people with $10 yaki that looks a million times better. I know Kim said she gets a new wig daily but girl, ask for a refund because those wigs are not the business.
  3. I get the feeling that Apollo spends more time with the baby than Phaedra. She doesn't know her baby's cries at 11 months but Apollo does. Something isn't right. She should know his cries as a mother. Also, Phaedra just screams new money. Everything is extravagant for no reason. The funeral was too much. It’s a funeral not a Mardi Gras procession.
  4. Do I have to state the obvious? Sheree is building a very expensive house. According to my research, they make about $100,000 per season. Sheree doesn't have too many side deals, so how can she afford to build a very expensive house.
  5. Kim and Sheree and their “ I've never lived in a used house” as far as I know, Kim hasn't had a real job in a decade and She by Sheree hasn't gone anywhere. They’re awfully bourgeoisie for women who don’t have anything of their own. I also want to know Kim’s trick because she is not pretty enough to be a mistress. She’s not ugly but she isn't arm candy.
  6. Phaedra please stop talking. Everything she says sounds dumb and ill conceived. She's upset about Cynthia and she said she was mean to her but from what I can recall, Phaedra had Cynthia’s name in her mouth more than Cynthia did. She said her butt looked like a pretzel with cream cheese on it and now she calls her husband Uncle Ben and Papa Smurf. Phaedra is throwing rocks and hiding her hand. I’m sure Phaedra is a decent lawyer because she has the rewards but this show makes me wonder.
  7. I've never bought Kim as a mother. I’m not saying she’s a bad mother but she’s so self absorbed to be a really good mother. Her kids seem to do as they please and they seem like they have little to no discipline.  Maybe I’m old school, but Kim’s daughter’s baby shower speech was very inappropriate. It crossed the boundaries of what a child should know and be able to say to an adult.
  8. Apollo, Phaedra (because she was the instigator, and Peter, Kim’s baby shower was not the time or the place for that. If they had something to settle that bad, Phaedra has Cynthia number because she called her, Peter and Apollo could and should have settled their dispute at another time. On another note, Kim I think you forgot that you’re on RHOA, there’s no such thing as a social function without a fight.
  9. On another note, where did the Phaedra and Cynthia beef come from? I know I addressed it in point 6 but last season, they seemed okay. Not the best of friends but cordial.You know the, I see you, I speak to you, you speak to me, we may talk at a party or if we're in the same vicinity, sit together and share a drink or a meal but not cool enough to have anything outside of that. If there was a real problem, why did Cynthia call Phaedra? And why did Phaedra answer if she disliked her and Peter that much? Also, why didn't Phaedra handle it right then and there if she had that much of a problem with that Peter said? So many  questions, so few answers that make sense.
  10. Did Kim’s father really all but ask Phaedra for a job at Kim’s baby shower? Hey, anyway to get it.
  11. What is that on Phaedra's neck during confessionals? It's ugly, pointless, and looks like a neckbrace but I bet it's name brand and expensive.
  12. This is a bit of next week’s episode but why did Cynthia marry Peter? It just seems odd. It’d be different if it was odd and they actually loved each other. I don’t see any love there. Cynthia really didn't want to marry Peter, she cried like it was a funeral and Peter treats Cynthia like a child. He doesn't want her to be his business partner but he wants her money? He also talks to her like a child. Something seems off. I can't see this working long term. I don't even know if I see this working next year. It's missing that basic mutual respect that it takes to have a long term partnership. 
  13. Also, where is this new woman, it's episode 3 and there's no mention of her at all. 

0 comments: