»

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving or day off depending on your religious beliefs. I wanted to leave you with this Charlie Brown gif only because I like it and I know for some of you, it will represent your feelings about today.  Anyway, enjoy your thanksgiving and I will talk to you later. Mwah.

Side note: I rented A Madea's Christmas and it was the longest play ever. I think it went on for 3 hours and at first it was funny but then I started fast forwarding through parts I deemed unnecessary. I like Madea but Tyler should have shortened it. There was too much going on. I swear there were like 5 sub plots. He took every plot that people ever liked and put it into one play. He should have shortened it by an hour and kept it simple. That's my .02.

0 comments: