»

Thursday, November 24, 2011

More Thanksgiving Randomness

I keep trying to get away from this blog because I have stuff to do and only a few hours to do it, but this is too much to pass up. In the words of one vlogger, Ludacris is pulling a Lil' Kim. Don't know what I'm talking about? Last week, Ludacris put out a diss record aimed at Big Sean and Drake because he felt like he wasn't getting enough credit for implementing a certain rap style. I don't care enough to google the exact cause of the beef but Ludacris felt that Big Sean and Drake weren't giving credit where credit was due. Big Sean and Drake were basically like, what did we do to you? I kind of agree with them. I am an avid blog reader and did not see any sparks of beef between Big Sean, Drake, and Ludacris. As far as I know, his name hasn't been in their mouth. I believe Ludacris may have heard something that he deemed offensive, but I also believe that Ludacris needs publicity. Yes, I said it. Ludacris is not irrelevant, he's doing acting and he has some business deals, so he's doing things but his rapping has fallen off. His last big hit was, "My Chick Bad" and I forgot how long ago that was. No one was checking for Ludacris until this beef with Big Sean and Drake. Here is the video for "Badaboom." Draw your own conclusions.

0 comments: