»

Friday, November 18, 2011

My Thoughts on Braxton Family Values S2 E2



  1.  Tamar looks good. I love the hair and make up during this week's commentary. She looked dare I say, human.
  2. I'm beginning to think Towanda is just as crazy as Andre. I understand you want to be an actress, but you don't have any income. While you're making your dreams come true, you need to eat.
  3. Why is Towanda trying to figure out what to do about Andre? He is a grown man, who can figure out what to do about himself. Next.
  4. Go Traci. I'm all for Traci's beauty school/salon goal. Her sisters admitted she was talented and so shouldn't she go for it. Is she supposed to wait around for this album that will never happen? Everyone else is taking their destiny into their own hands, why not Traci? I don't think it's a pipe dream. I think Towanda's acting is a pipe dream but no one told her that. Tamar's album is all but a pipe dream. I think Traci has the most realistic dream. It's been 20 years and the only one who has made any real leeway in a singing career is Toni, it may be time to do something else. I feel like they don't want Traci to be anything. They're used to her being beneath them and if she exceeded them, I don't think they would be able to handle it. They're threatened by her. I find it real shady that Tamar is trying to sell her a singing dream that isn't going to happen. They know it and she knows it. They're trying to hold her back. 
  5. I have to read Tamar on the Maryland thing. I'm from Maryland and I cannot let her talk about my state like that. Yes, Maryland may not be an entertainment hub but Maryland is not the hick state she is portraying it to be. Maryland has a lot of opportunities and I'm sure Traci's salon will thrive, if done right. Maryland is the richest state in the union, yes I said richest, boasting 2 out 5 of the richest counties in America and the richest African American county in America. Don't sleep on Maryland. If Traci wants to stay in Maryland, let her stay in Maryland. 
  6. I feel like I'm watching Tamar and Vince unravel. She's naggy and immature and I think he's over it. 
  7. Can Toni retire the blonde hair? I like the black hair, it does more for her than the blonde. The blonde is annoying and it washes her out. Please burn the wig and never speak of it again. 
  8. Why is Towanda acting like she has anything else to do besides be Toni's assistant? I know I keep beating this over the head, but really? As far as I know, she hasn't been hired for anything so she's just laying around Trina and Gabe's house. Yeah, I think she is as bad as Andre. 

0 comments: