»

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Random Thoughts

This post is a series of random thoughts that are too short to make into one post.

  1. Dear Christie from Love and Hip Hop, I am forwarding you a copy of the book "He's Just Not That Into You." Read it cover to cover and read it again, then pass it on to Emily and have her do a book report on it. If Jim Jones really wanted to marry you, he would have. It doesn't take 6 years for a man to decide if he wants to commit to you. I think the only reason Jim, and Fab with Emily, allow you to live with them is in house pussy and to keep you quiet. Jim Jones has no intention of marrying you, let it go.
  2. The Govan sisters deserve an eye roll. Laura, Gilbert Arenas has put you out of his house numerous times. Last time he left you pregnant, alone, and penniless. If I recall correctly, he didn't even tell you he was leaving. This seems like "cheaper to keep her." He can't possibly love you and you can't possibly love yourself because the first time he left me, that would have been my hint. Did he even apologize? Did he offer an explanation? I bet he showed up, dropped his pants and you got to work. I also bet he told you to get your stuff  and come to Orlando and you happily obliged. Gloria, I know you believe you are Shaunie 2.0 but Matt is not going to marry you. He has two kids with you and has lived with you for years and he just decided to commit to you? Girl, bye. Like I told Emily and Christie, it doesn't take a man 6 years to decide if he wants to marry you. I also believe that your parents want you to stick with the sorry men you and your sister have because they know you have no money and they have no desire to have your combined 6 kids in their house.
  3. Kim and Kroy. I think they're cute and but I feel that she trapped him.Yes, I said it. If you recall the initial stories, Kim and Kroy were just having sex and Kim got pregnant, Kroy didn't want the responsibility so he left. Kim went crying to her lesbian lover, Tracey, who comforted her but when Kroy had a change of heart, she dropped Tracey who in turn sold her story to a tabloid. That's how that happened but kudos to Kroy for stepping up and agreeing to give Kim half his money and checks for the next 18 years marrying Kim and making her an honest woman. There's a reason why women like Kim Kardashian and Kim Zolciak are going after younger men because I'm sure Kroy didn't know about Kim's gold digging just like Kris didn't know about Kim's marriage and sex tape. Still giving him the side eye on that one. Am I the only one who found it weird that Kim was comparing Kroy to Big Poppa and what man would want their baby mamas ex boyfriend's furniture in their house. He didn't want "The Ring Didn't Mean A Thing" as a ring tone but he wanted Big Poppa's furniture. Okay. I'm sure that Kim is comparing Kroy's wallet to Big Poppa's wallet. 
  4. Jerry Sandusky must think we're idiots. He's innocent but he was found by 3 different people in the shower doing inappropriate things? One time peaks your interest, twice lets you know there is truth to the allegations and three times is too much. He's guilty. His pattern for grooming his victims was too consistent. He's guilty and should plead as such.
  5. In keeping with the Penn State Scandal, I'm glad Penn State is opening their wallet and starting a fund for the victims. They're guilt and there's no way around it. Their negligence allowed this to continue. They're going to have to pay hefty settlements. Also, am I the only one who thinks that Mike McCreary isn't getting fired. Do I think he should be? That's up for debate. I think there's more to the story than they let on and there's a reason that Mike McCreary still has his job. I'll leave it at that.
  6. Herman Cain needs to hang it up flat screen. I didn't think that the establishment would allow two black men to be president in a row and I was right. Say what you want about the allegations but like what I said about Sandusky, five is too many to ignore. You're unraveling too fast. It's time to retire those president dreams. 

0 comments: