»

Friday, November 11, 2011

My Thoughts on Braxtons Family Values

  1. Can someone tell me how old Tamar really is? According to wikipedia, she is 34, soon to be 35 but I think she's closer to 14. I would have said 24, but as a 25 year old I know people who are 20 times more mature than Tamar. She is an immature child, who really needs to grow up. How does Tamar demand respect but rarely gives it. She is a child in a woman's body and she has a lot of growing up to do. I applaud Mama Braxton for threatening to slap the piss out of Tamar. I don't care how grown she is, she is rude and very disrespectful. Someone needed to put her in her place. I bet Tamar won't walk away from her mother again. 
  2. Andre, Andre, Andre. Can someone tell me how old he is? He's acting like a teenager too.Can we put him and Tamar in a room until they grow up? I really need Towanda to get a clue. There is no reason why your husband, who is an able bodied middle aged man is being supported by another able bodied middle aged man. Andre has been working on the same book for years. He has yet to publish a word or contribute a penny to the household. You are essentially homeless and he is okay with it. He is not a man and he needs to leave. He is mooching off you. He doesn't love you, nor does he care about you. If he truly loved you, he would have handled the situation. Also, I know the basic rate for reality stars is $3,500 and you had ten episodes that's 35,000 and I'm sure he got paid something. Factor in your salary as Toni Braxton's assistant, appearance fees, bonuses, and anything else you've been paid and  the price of real estate in Atlanta, you could have gotten an apartment or rented a house. I'm just saying. Get yourself and your kids a place to live and let Andre look from the inside out. You're not obligated to take care of him. He's been smart enough to manipulate you for all these years, I'm sure he's smart enough to take care of himself and get a job. 
  3. I applaud Gabe for seeing the situation for what it is. Don't take this one round of applause as I agree with Gabe on everything, but his in laws are moochers. They have no intention on helping to pay bills and why should he have to take care of grown people. The only reason Trina is all "that's my family" is because it's only been a month and she isn't sick of them yet. Let 6 months go by and she will feel the same way as Gabe.
  4. Can someone get me a violin for Traci? Really. I have heard this story so much I can quote it as she's saying it. I understand that singing is Traci's dream, but if she expects that chance through her sisters, she may die telling that same story. I understand that you understand that the chances of people buying a Traci Braxton album are slim, but they're doing their own thing and they're not worried about you. Ask Vince to hook you up with studio time and put out the project on your own. This allows you to cross something off your bucket list. 
  5. Am I the only one that senses jealousy between Toni and Tamar? There was a time when Toni was the only noteable Braxton and now that Tamar is the most noteable Braxton, I don't think she knows how to handle it. I think this is why she fired Vince. Not because of any issues or her wanting to do her own thing but because she sees a conflict of interest with her sister being the star now.
  6. This should probably be in #2, but if Towanda wanted to be an actress so bad, why is she in Atlanta? I know that Atlanta is the hub for black hollywood but the jobs are still in LA. Maybe Toni fired her. Also, why do most reality stars feel that since they get paid $3,500 to act a fool they are qualified to be an actress/actor. I've seen this too many times. She'll get some roles in a few low budget movies and plays but as far as becoming Halle Berry, she can hang that up
  7. I think the Braxton sisters are a bit lazy. I appreciate that they're running with this reality show momentum but last season it seemed that Toni was carrying the Braxton sisters arnd was a bit tired of it. That's why she ran to LA and left them in Atlanta. Tamar ran her about being in Toni and Vince's shadow but didn't do much about it. She didn't want to sing back up, she didn't want to sign her contract, she didn't write songs, she didn't want to sing, she didn't want to listen to her husband. She just didn't. Everyone is depending on Toni and it wasn't right. I know Trina has a band and sang back up but she didn't seem to do much else besides drink. Traci is depending on her sisters for an album that isn't coming and Towanda just is. I think Andre's laziness is rubbing off on them. He has laziness to spare.
  8.  

0 comments: