»

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Beyonce to Deliver?

(Justjared.com)

Don't quote me on this tea I saw in the comment section of sandrose.com, but Beyonce is due to give birth very soon. According to the poster, the story, which has been picked up by Huffington Post, a high profile, celebrity patient just checked into New York's St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital to give birth. According to two nurses, this patient has booked half the floor of the labor and delivery suite. For legal reasons, the hospital cannot confirm or deny that the patient is Beyonce but I'll guess it's Beyonce. She's due to give birth soon and this doesn't surprise me.

I guess because I'm not on Beyonce and Jay-Z's financial level, I wouldn't be able to do this, but I didn't know that you can book an entire hospital floor. I thought people just hired security. I think Beyonce should have been more low-key because her booking the floor brought attention. She should have checked in with little fanfare and check out and no one would have known. Now the press has a hospital and a prospective date. If I was Beyonce, I would have given birth at home. Also, what about the other patients? Now they have to have their babies somewhere else because of Beyonce. Is Beyonce having a c-section, natural delivery, or being induced? Did she call and book these rooms around her due date so she'll have them? How does that work? Natural labor is very spontaneous and under normal circumstances, it would be very difficult to accurately book rooms.

Lastly, did Beyonce's people feed this story to the press to throw them off? I wouldn't be shocked if they camped out at this hospital and Beyonce was at home, or in another state giving birth. On a side note: I hope that Beyonce keeps up her style. Before she was pregnant, Beyonce's non working style was questionable at best, now that she is pregnant, Beyonce's style has been impeccable. I have yet to find a bad maternity outfit.That is how you should do it if you're pregnant. Beyonce has shown that pregnancy can be sexy.

0 comments: