»

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Reggie, I need to Talk to You For A Minute


I understand that people like to make up completely baseless rumors but I need a moment with Reggie Bush. I'm going to be his mother/sister/aunt/female friend and give him good advice: RUN REGGIE RUN. If Kim or Kris Kardashian Jenner calls you, run like you're on the field and those 300 pound line backers are chasing you. If you go back to that family, you will be dumber than Kris Humphries and even he is getting a clue. You and Kim broke up for a reason and although you are now dating her clones, I need you to stay away from her.

Although Kim is desperate for a husband and family, her lifestyle does not allow for any sane man to be with her.Kim likes the spotlight too much. Heck, her livelihood depends on her being on camera and any man who gets with her has to understand that every personal detail will be documented for the world to see. That's what happened with Reggie, Myles, and Kris. I also think now it may be her. Although she's pretty, she seems to have become very naggy and she wants a man she who will do whatever she wants, whenever she wants, ala Bruce and Scott, post lobotomy. I knew there was an issue when Reggie won the Superbowl and Kim and her mother came across the field during his interview and interjected on their interview. I would have been pissed. Even if the producers told her to go over there, I would have declined and let him have his moment. I'm sure if Kim won whatever award she can win for whatever it is she does, if Reggie and his mother came on stage and made a speech during her speech, she would be more than upset. I think that's why they broke up the first time. I think he was upset that she took his moment and they broke up but then someone told him it was petty and they reconciled.

The rumor is that Kris Kardashian Jenner saw ratings gold in Reggie calling Kim, on camera on, her wedding day but Reggie declined that. Although, Ray J did tweet something, no one really cares about him. I think if Kim and Reggie are talking its because he has a lifetime pussy pass. You know when a woman loves/loved a man, he has a lifetime pass to come and hit that as he pleases. Reggie is doing that. I'm sure the Kim he met 4 or 5 years ago is not the Kim of now. He said on Twitter something about what would happen if people knew the truth about her. I wonder what that tea is. Did the Kardashian's make him sign a confidentiality agreement? I'd be hard pressed to think so. Reggie has nothing to gain from spilling Kardashian tea.  I think Kim has done something to the men in her life that makes them not want to be with her. It's Kim, not anyone else but Kim and I'd like to see the person that marries her. They have to be someone with no life, who can carry her bags and takes pictures with her while she has her "career." The men she wants, have lives and things they need to do. Or if she gets someone, she needs someone like Bruce and post lobotomy Scott, whose work allows them to work a bit and drop everything to be where their women need them.

0 comments: