»

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Random Kardashian Thoughts


It's been a while since I've done a Kardashian post and it's not because there hasn't been any tea but because there hasn't been anything to pique my interest. I decided to do a mash up on things that are floating around the blogosphere. Here are my random Kardashian thoughts:
  • There is a story going around that Scott plans on leaving Kourtney. I think I said it before but I believe that Scott and Kourtney will have this "relationship" until the Kardashian train stops.Once the Kardashian train stops, Scott and Kourtney will break up, she will take the kids, and he will go back to the playboy life he had before the Kardashians lobotomized him. Scott and Kourtney never struck me as a couple that would last forever. Couples who struggle that much aren't meant to last forever. 
  • I think Kris Jenner is a horrible example of how to be a wife. Her daughters have picked up her example of emasculating men and it's evident in how Kourtney treats Scott and how Kim treated Kris. Yes, she has been married for a total of 33, nearly 34 years, so she does something right but I hate how she treats Bruce. She has emasculated him numerous times on the show by calling him "little boy," trashing how he dresses, making him keep his hobbies in one room of their gigantic house, trying to revert back to the Kardashian name, when she took his bank card and put him on a budget like he was her child, and just being rude to him. I'm not saying that she should be completely submissive to him but she should treat the man like he's an equal and like he matters. Kris Jenner is very self centered and has to make everything about her. I think Bruce will stick it out for the sake of staying married but I think that the only thing holding a lot of Kardashian relationships together is the empire, once it stops there will be a lot of break ups. I see Khloe and Lamar as the only relationship that will withstand the Kardashian krumble. 
  • Kudos to Kris Humphries for resigning with the Nets. He has a nice sized contract and I'm sure he has learned a big lesson. He's only 26 and he has more years in the NBA, he'll bounce back Although his reputation has taken a bit of a beating, he will be relatively unscathed by this marriage debacle. . 
  • I think Rob has finally moved out. He and a Kardashian sister, I can't remember who, went to see Khloe and he was wearing a coat like he just came from the outside. Oh, I just remembered he moved with Kourtney. I take back all my brownie points, kudos, and congratulations, until there is evidence that he has moved out or is at least taking care of himself. 
  • I think Kim is jealous of Khloe and she projects her feelings onto Khloe. Kim is trying to convince the world that Khloe is jealous of her but the world doesn't believe it. During the KUWTK intro, Khloe tells Kim to move after she jumped right in front of Khloe and Kim says, "jealous." I've always thought that was weird because Khloe has said or done nothing to make me feel like she's jealous of Kim, but Kim always insists that Khloe is jealous of her. Kim wants people to believe that lie. Kim seemed a little too giddy about a story about Khloe being jealous of Kim's wedding arrangements and I think she fed the press that story. I find no reason for Khloe to be jealous of Kim but I think Kim has many  reasons to be jealous of Khloe. I think Kim is miserable. Without her fame, she is nothing and she knows it. I think for Khloe, everything could be gone tomorrow and she would be okay. Kim has nothing without the reality show fame. Khloe is also the the most balanced of the sisters. She's the only one I saw who had outside friends. All of Kim's friends seem to work for her. I also don't recall Kourtney having any friends. She had friends, good relationships with her family, a great attitude, and people seemed to like her the most. Kourtney is my favorite Kardashian because I love her style but I would watch Khloe all day. I find Kim utterly annoying and I'm glad when her screen time is severely reduced. I think Khloe is everyone's favorite Kardashian because she seems down to earth and stable.Everyone else, not so much. The obvious one is that Kim has been open about her dream of getting married and having kids, to the point of desperation and Khloe got married in a month, and has stayed married for over 2 years, while Kim has struggled in love. Kim will never find love because of her attitude. 
  • I've wonder if Bruce spent time with his other kids. I wonder if they're even welcomed in his home. I've seen them no more than 3 times in six season. Brody has been on there twice and I think that's because he's famous, but whenever Bruce sees his kids, he always says "it was nice to see you," like they're a distant relative that comes into town once or twice a year. He admitted that they're not very close and if I was his kids, I would be insulted. They say everyone is raising everyone else's kids but their own. This seems like a clear case of that. It seems in Kardashian world that anyone not named Kardashian, doesn't matter. Bruce, Kylie, and Kendall barely get a pass because they're relevant to Kris Jenner. 
  • I want to know how Kendall and Kylie pulled off going to Las Vegas without anyone knowing. That must have been a long shopping trip because they had to be gone for at least 5 hours. No one got suspicious at all? Whose credit card where they using because they don't have jobs or money of their own? Maybe my mother was too strict because she would have been on that. 
  • Kris needs to listen to her mother. Her mother advised her to take her family off of TV for two years, which we know isn't happening. I'm sure Kris' mother, as an outsider, can see the break in the family dynamics and thinks a break will help them. Reality TV has broken up many relationships and put a strain on numerous families. I think we're beginning to see the cracks in the Kardashians and it will only get worse. 

0 comments: