»

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

No Labor for Beyonce?


I guess I have to retract my story about Beyonce getting ready to deliver. Last night Jay-Z, sans Beyonce, was seen cheering on the New Jersey Nets, which he is part owner of, and this pretty much all but retires Beyonce's labor story. I say all but because Beyonce could still have reserved the rooms for delivery but hasn't gone into labor yet. I also doubt that Jay-Z would be at a game while his wife is in labor. That's bad for any man, let alone one as public as Jay-Z. I guess this was his way of dispelling the labor stories.

The hospital has not made a statement about this but they were supposedly bombarded with calls from fans and press about the story. The hospital could get into a lot of legal trouble if they were to comment on anything about a patient, so they're just keeping mum.

0 comments: