»

Friday, December 23, 2011

BFV S2 E6



  • Wow at Tamar. I knew that the over the top personality was to mask insecurities, but Tamar needs to get over it if she's gonna have a successful singing career. She can only place blame on Vince and Toni for so long before she has to take responsibility. Maybe Tamar is afraid of success and that's why she's seeming sabotaging everything.
  • Why does Tamar talk about herself in the 3rd person? It's annoying. 
  • I can't stand Andre. He makes my blood boil every time his voice and face comes through the screen. He's one of those people whose breathing irritates you. If I was Towanda, I would appreciate it if Andre got a 9-5 job, or generated some income. You don't need a job to generate income. I'm glad he published his book, kudos to him, but the book probably won't generate any income for a while and his family still needs income and a place to live. I find it hard to believe that Andre received any job offers and passed them up because they were "out of town." I want to know what is "out of town" for him. He should be ashamed and embarrassed that his family is in this situation. There are so many things wrong with Towanda, that I'd be impossible for me to go into everything. 
  • Did they only publish one book because I have not heard anything about Andre's book in any store or anyone owning his book? Kind of like Royce from Basketball Wives. She says her book exists but no one besides her owns a copy.
  • Wow at Andre. He tried it because as a legally separated husband, he technically shouldn't be eating crumbs. Let it be me, he wouldn't even be plastic. I'm sure if Towanda had something, he wouldn't be there. Andre is the sorriest excuse for a man I've ever seen. Towanda is a better woman than me because I would have slapped him with that book, twice and told him he got first and seconds. He wouldn't even be in my top million, he's lucky he's top 5. I actually find it hard to believe that anyone came to his book signing, much less bought a book. Do I have to say it again? 600 books are published every day, yes every day, Andre needs to get a job or generate some income. 
  • Andre's WEtv biography says he graduated high school in 1980, that means he's 49, which he looks good for by the way, there's no way that a 50 year old man should be unemployed, not generating any income, and freely watching the TV of and eating the food of another man. Andre has written 5 books and is not generating enough income to feed his family, he needs to get a job. 
  • Tamar actually took some advice from someone. I never thought I would see the day.
  • I love Traci's sayings. They don't make sense but they always make me laugh. 
  • Did Tamar really have to name drop her Louboutins? I don't know if I'm the only that irritates. 
  • I'm happy to see their father taking a more active role in their family. I still want Mama Braxton to let go of some of that anger she has towards him. I get that what happened was painful but they have 6 kids and numerous grand kids, so it's a given that they're going to have to see each other a lot. Kudos to them for learning how to be cordial, or quiet, whichever one works. 
  • I just realized that Towanda has retired those atrocious pigtails. Kudos to her, now if only she would retire her relationship with Andre. 
  • I'm sure that Traci had hair on her chest before drinking that ammonia/piss beverage. They weren't literally drinking ammonia/piss but by they way they described the drink, you would think that they were. 
  • I like Tamar's voice. It sounds so much like Toni's that I actually wrote Toni.
  • Wow at Vince. He could have encouraged Tamar a bit more, He just brushed her off and kept it moving. Maybe he is angry about being shut out of the process. 

0 comments: