»

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Emily, Emily, Emily


As a single woman, I make a point not to tell attached people to leave their S.O’s or to give advice to attached or married people, but Emily, I need you to get your situation together. You’re doing what you were doing before but what has changed? I know he saw your hurt on “Love and Hip Hop” did he take any steps to make what you have official? Are you his girlfriend? What is your relationship? Am I going to have to sit you and Towanda in the corner until you get a clue?
 Here's an excerpt from Fab's interview with Angie Martinez:
I think we have a great relationship as far as being a mother and father or woman and man or whatever our situation is without a title. I think we’re in a good space communicating. She’s traveled with me for my birthday; she hadn’t really did much traveling with me at all but I thought it was a time where we could hang out and get to re-getting to know each other. Now we’re at different ages; I’ve known her for years and now we have a son together; her daughter’s older. It’s entertainment so they’re not going to show that.
I take issue when someone says they don't want to label a relationship. That usually means that the person they're pretending they're in a relationship with is okay but they're looking for something more. If they don't put a title on what they have, when someone asks "aren't you in a relationship," they can say no and it's not a lie. Not once in that interview did Fab say Emily was his girlfriend or his fiancee. He didn't even say that he wanted to give her a title. He said "we're in a good space." What does that mean?

Emily, girl, if you've been with a man for 10 years, they've known each other since 2002, and your relationship has not progressed, you are not what he wants. It doesn't take a man 10 years to know if he wants something long term. I think the only reason he's  even acknowledging that he knows you is because of the show. Of course you're gonna get back together because that's how it works. You're ole' faithful. He knows he can call you up after days, weeks, months, or even years of doing his thing and you'll be down. You'll let him come back without a question or explanation. He said he's comfortable and likes what you're doing and you let him, so why would he change and make a commitment. The only thing that's going to change the situation is you.

What is it about him that makes her want to stay in that situation. Maybe it's the money but I'm, sure Emily can find someone else with money. I need Draya to pass Emily her cup of courage juice because she needs it. I try to like you but if I watch you cry or cower in the corner one more time, I'm going to reach through the TV and slap you. You are in your late 20's or early 30's, get it together.

P.S: I don't know how I would feel about being in the same vicinity as my "man's" girl. It was confirmed by a few people that Adrienne and Fab had something and even if you deny it, the proof of his infidelity is sitting across from you. Every time you film, you have to film with his side piece. How are you gonna let his side piece and the producers make you look foolish?

0 comments: