»

Thursday, December 1, 2011

T.I and Tiny's Family Hustle




  • I didn't know T.I had another daughter. The world knew about his sons and stillborn daughter but this daughter was all but hidden. 
  • Why did Tiny do that to her face? Is she that insecure about being T.I's wife that she had to fix her face? She was so pretty in her Xscape days now she looks like a human Miss Piggy.
  • T.I and Tiny aren't too smart. We'll leave it at that. 
  • Tiny is too old for that kool-aid red hair. It's hurting my eyes. I like her with blonde, black, and brown hair but that red hair is too much. Maybe a hi-light or two but she has too much hair to have that color. Please leave the bright colors for the OMG girls.
  • What happened to T.I's lips? I don't remember his lips being that plump or that bright. Did he sick duck in jail? Did he get punched and they didn't go down? Did he get lip injections?
  • King is too funny. How old is he? He has so much personality to be so little. 
  • What was T.I's motivation for doing the reality show? Reality shows are for those on their last leg of fame, those needing fame, or those needing a boost ; T.I fits into neither category. T.I is talented and still respected in the Hip Hop game. What T.I needs is a counselor who will help him make wise decisions. I've seen little good come out of reality TV. I hope T.I. knows what he is doing and isn't just looking for quick fame.
  • I find it ironic that T.I shut down Tiny's reality show with Toya but he has this show with his entire family,  even a daughter who has been kept out of the spotlight. The complete reason for Tiny being pulled from the show wasn't revealed but insiders say that T.I was the reason. T.I does seem a bit controlling. Tiny has said that although Tiny had a lucrative career before meeting T.I, he wanted her to step away from the spotlight. I wonder what his reasoning was. 

0 comments: