»

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tameka Foster Raymond


When the news of Usher and Tameka Foster-Raymond's custody battle first hit blogs, I wrote a blog of my own ripping Tameka new one. Later that day, I removed it because I don't know the inner working of Tameka and Usher's relationship and it'd be unfair to chastise her not know what happened. Now that days have gone by, my opinion of this custody battle has only deteriorated. All I can is SMH at Tameka because she's doing too much. I thought it was shady that now that her account at Saks was cut off she wanted full custody based on 3 year old allegations.

Tameka, stop playing the victim. People don't dislike you because you're dark skinned, you have 3 kids, and you're older, they just don't like you. Remember that millions of girls bought into the Usher brand on the false hope that they could be with him one day. You're the one who took him away from his fans. Also, you never seemed quite right. His momma didn't like you and you came out of nowhere pregnant. Stop fighting this battle in the public eye. Usher could snort coke off one of the boys and the public would like him more than they like you. Also, Usher is not playing the victim because Usher has not said anything about the allegations. As far as I can see, you're arguing with yourself and fans who have no legal or personal standing in this custody battle.

Who is your attorney because they need to advise you better. Get off of twitter. Tweeting about your boys not wanting to see their dad makes you look unstable. It's one thing to tell close friends and family members about their boys disdain for traveling but to tell millions of people in a public forum is a big no-no. I also wonder if you knew what you were getting into. Usher is one of the biggest stars in the world but you didn't realize that travel and long hours away would be apart of the deal? This is why women, and men, need to assess who they're having kids with before they have kids. Tameka, get off twitter and have you attorney call Usher's attorney to get this worked out privately ASAP. If I was a judge, I'd read your tweets and question your sanity.

0 comments: