»

Monday, December 5, 2011

Wendy, Wendy, Wendy


Yesterday, Wendy Williams made an official fool out of herself when she read an "official" letter from Oprah on the air. This letter was to address the rumors about a rift in Gayle and Oprah's friendship due to an opportunity that Gayle may have with CBS. Apparently Gayle shut that down on her show.




"The letter that I heard Wendy read - I didn't see it - I know Oprah never wrote a letter to Wendy. I said [to Oprah] 'I'm getting all these messages that you wrote a letter to Wendy,' and she goes, 'Gayle, you know more than anybody knows that that's not true,' number one. Number two, when Wendy was saying, 'You know, I think it's gonna put a dent in their friendship?' When this opportunity was presented to me - and make no mistake; it is an opportunity - the first people I talked to were Oprah, my son and my daughter. And I said, 'I don't know; I don't know. They approached me, but I don't even know if I should entertain it,' … [Oprah] said, 'Are you kidding? This is so what you do, the news is what you love … you would be crazy to pass it up!'"


Wendy deserves to get laughed at. The ending, stay black is so ridiculous that a regular person wouldn't use it. I'm confused. Did Wendy write this to generate publicity? Was this a prank? This morning, on the Tom Joyner Morning Show, Wendy said that she made up the ending but it came from someone on Oprah's staff. Okay, Wendy. I'm embarrassed that you think Oprah would get off her high horse to even entertain writing you a letter to dispel National Enquirer rumors. Oprah has been in the media so much, over false BS rumors, that if she took time to address everyone, she wouldn't get anything done. Additionally, I'd be hard pressed to believe that Oprah cares enough to know who you are. I'm sure to her, you're not on her level.
All together now:





0 comments: