»

Friday, December 16, 2011

Braton Family Values S2 E4



  • I'm highly annoyed with Trina. I don't care if Gabe cheated slept with someone while she was next to him, when she decided to stay and work it out, she needs to do that. If she can't get over what happened, she needs to leave him. Her flirting with the guy in front of her husband was wrong and there is no justification for it. She also treats him like a pest and if she's that annoyed with him, again she should leave him. I feel like this show is going to push a marriage that's half in the grave all the way in. It's already hard to fix your problems with the two of you but allowing America in your private conversations and therapy sessions, isn't helping. Reality shows are called the relationship killer for a reason. Having your relationship become a work thing and America judging you on a constant basis is too much for any relationship. 
  • In defense of Gabe, whose tea I'm going to clock in another post for some things that were wrong on his end, Trina needs to be grateful and acknowledge what Gabe has done for her. He has put her through school, he supports her and her kids from another marriage, not to mention Towanda and her 3 kids, he seems like he provides financially for her and he tries to be supportive. I'm not saying this means that she needs to stay in a marriage that is no longer working out of gratitude but she should appreciate the the things he has done for her and stop acting like he was a 100% horrible husband. 
  • I think Gabe deserves some type of award because any other man would have ripped that party apart. They probably would have snatched Trina and did some damage to Christian. Also, did Trina just say "cheaterization." That's a first. 
  • Anyone who takes marriage advice from Tamar deserves to get divorced. I don't care what she says, her marriage is limping and it's only been two years. 
  • I'm hard pressed to believe that anyone is going to buy Tamar's album. I doubt it's actually going to come out and if it does, it's not going to sell because no one buys albums, unless the artist is established. 
  • Vincent better not let Tamar manage him. Tamar can barely manage the day to day dealings with her life, she will run his career into the ground. 
  • I saw a documentary on Toni Braxton that had a few scenes with Tamar in it and Tamar was actually likable  She was down to earth, funny, and she looked like normal person. I have no idea who this person is. I'm not liking this Tamar character.Vince was right, Tamar does do too much and it's annoying. No one wants to be around a person on 20 all the time. I want Tamar to grow up. She acts like a bratty child and is very defensive when Vince tries to help her. I think if Vince wasn't Tamar's husband, he would have dropped her as a client a long time ago. Tamar is a piece of work. 
  • Watching that flashback with Mama Braxton and her ten year old anger, makes me shake my head in exasperation. I understand it's hard to move past something when the man your pledges your life to cheats on you but the man is married and has moved on, it's time to move past the bitterness. I also think Mr. Braxton needs to understand that although he wants the girls to accept his wife, he needs to understand that to them this is the woman who ruined their family and took their father away from them. They will naturally side with their mother, who needs to let go of her anger and bitterness, and even if they build a cordial relationship with his new wife, he needs to understand that she will always be the mistress. He shouldn't base his relationship with his daughters on the one they have with his wife. 
  • I'm giving Toni the side eye on her explanation for firing Vince. She knew that Vince was managing Tamar and I think it wasn't a problem when she was the most famous Braxton. Now that Tamar has eclipsed her in fame, Toni is uneasy and she sees Vince's managing the both of them as a conflict of interest because she thinks he will give Tamar the upper hand in choosing opportunities. I think the conflict of interest will be when Vince has to work hard to make Tamar really eclipse Toni. If I was Toni, I would put my feelings aside and keep the upper hand in the situation. 
  • I got misty eyed when Mr. Braxton walked in. Kudos to him for showing up. Also, why did he get a confessional? 
  • I feel like when Mama Vraxton said the thing about "I didn't know there were so many people getting their degree online," that she was throwing shade.
  • Trina was doing too much at her graduation party. 
  • Wow at Toni's rant. I understand that Toni doesn't want to share everything with her sisters but it doesn't make her look good. I believe she did this show because she felt that it would boost her fame. She didn't count on the entire family becoming stars or Tamar's eclipsing her fame wise. Someone needs to knock Toni off her high horse with a joust because it was okay for everyone to work for her when they had nothing, but now that they have something, she feels the need to remind everyone that she is "Toni Braxton." The dynamics have changed and I don't think Toni can handle it. 
  • Also, what was Tamar supposed to do? Break down and say," you're right Toni, we're nothing with you and we will never be anything without you." Toni, exit stage left. You're jealousy is showing.
  • Where did Traci come from? She was MIA the entire episode and BAM she has a cameo. 
  • I feel like every woman in America owes Gabe an apology. Yes, he was/is wrong for his infideliaty, but women are quick to jump on the side of the woman without good cause. Trina cheated too, and I'm sure it was with Christian. Gabe has reasons for his insecurities. 

0 comments: