»

Friday, December 30, 2011

BFV S2 E7



  • I have no idea why Gabe and Trina are still together. There seems like there is nothing there worth salvaging. Trina is over it and Gabe is cyber cheating and spilling all the Braxton tea to random broads. They need to let it go.
  • I'm glad they're kicking Towanda and Andre out. When the idea was first brought up a few episodes back, Andre made it clear that he had no intentions on leaving in the allotted time frame and would stay there until he was forced to leave and Towanda said nothing, as usual. I usually go in on Andre but today, I want to go in on Towanda. What is wrong with Towanda? I understand her dream of being an actress but chasing these unstable dreams when you're in your late 30's with two kids to raise,  is crazy. You chase these dreams when you are young with no responsibilities. Did Toni pay her in Monopoly money? Why doesn't she have enough money to rent a nice apartment? I just went on Craigslist and found this house for $600 http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/apa/2775258929.html. It's a two bedroom home, not apartment and includes all utilities. I wish I could find a decent house in Maryland for $600, you can barely find a decent apartment for $600. Or this $750 3 bedroom house with utilities, http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/apa/2775258330.html. If I can find these cheap houses, I know Towanda can find something.  Towanda can't be wrapped too tight because she's in the hub of cheap, nice homes and if she can't afford one, she needs to get WEtv to shell out $600-$1000 a month for her to live. Her and Andre deserve each other because both of their elevators stop on the 5th floor. They need jobs because as people over 30, no one should be financially supporting them. 
  • If I was Mama Braxton, Towanda is the last person I would let set me up on any date. I would kindly tell her to get her stuff together before she tries to set me up. She's house hopping with a man, who is almost 50 years old, neither of them have jobs and they have four kids. They're also separated. Towanda needs to get herself together. If Mama Braxton is okay with being single, let her be single. Singleness is not a disease that needs to be cured. 
  • Whenever Tamar talks about Maryland, she pisses me off. I don't wanna go through the stats again but Maryland is not a hick state. Maryland is the richest state in the union, yes the richest, and I'd believe a salon would be more successful in Maryland than in Los Angeles. I hope Traci doesn't let Tamar bully her into doing some she really doesn't want to do.
  • Why would Towanda set her mother up with someone 40 years younger than her? He's a child to her. He's younger than her daughters. I can't think of any reason for a 27 year old to date someone in her 60's, with daughters older than him, except for the fact he's trying to use her for a come up. I doubt he genuinely likes her. I think he was trying to get on TV. Watch he's an aspiring singer, actor, or model. 
  • If I was Traci, hell would freeze over sevenfold before I ever lived with Tamar. Who wants to live with someone who treats them like a child? I think Tamar has forgotten that Traci has a family whose lives are stationed in Maryland. She can't just make the decision to move on her own, that may cost her her marriage and family. Traci, don't let Tamar talk you into that. 
  • Maybe I'm wrong, and I would help my sister out if she's ever in need, but Trina girl, Towanda and Andre are trying to take advantage of you. Gabe can see what the situation will be if they don't nip it in the bud. It will be two years later and Towanda will be sweeping floors at Tyler Perry's studio and Andre will be still pushing this book. It's a good idea to do this now while the relationship is still strong  because if they allow them to overstay their welcome, the relationship will definitely become strained. 
  • When Gabe said, "I'm suprised they could throw a party considering they're still in our house," I laughed out loud. That was too funny. Gabe is right though. If you're throwing a party that costs upward of $1000-$5000, depending on how upscale it is, you could probably take that money and put a down payment on a place. Just saying.
  • I wanna punch Tamar. She made up the quarter game so she could tell her sisters about their lives? Really Tamar. No one wants to hear the opinion of a person who barely has their stuff together. The only people who seem to really have it together are Toni and Traci. Yes, Traci. Although they try to make Traci seem a bit off, she's in a stable marriage, with a stable job, and a strong family structure. Traci obviously has something together because she's doing well. Maybe Tamar wants to destroy Traci's life, not maliciously but maybe she can't stand the fact that Traci is okay and they need her to be below them. 
  • Traci is a grown woman, she doesn't need Tamar's advice and I bet she doesn't want it. Who wants to hear their sisters criticizing them all the time. It's a self esteem killer and it makes you not want to be around your family. Who is Tamar to tell Traci to change her shoes? Obviously Traci picked the shoes because she liked them. This Tamar couldn't be my sister.
  • How did they expect this game to end? You have a game where you can tell people your opinion about their lives and you don't expect them to get mad? How does that work? No one wants to hear anyone else's opinion on their life and how they choose to live. Everyone needs to worry about themselves. I'm sure Traci felt like Tamar didn't take her concerns seriously, it seemed like she just brushed them off. 
  • When Traci goes off, she sounds like the drunk aunt at the cookout. 
  • Why isn't Andre at this dinner party? Is he home watching the kids? 
  • They say the person who makes the gold makes the golden rules and isn't Gabe the only one making gold? Why did Trina move Towanda, Andre, and their kids in knowing that Gabe would have to work twice as hard to support twice as many people? That was very rude and inconsiderate. It's not like Towanda and Andre are working and they just fell on hard times, they're not working, eating up all the food, and being very inconsiderate when Gabe is trying to work. Why should he have to get an office when he pays for the house? Gabe should be able to work in his house in peace and not have to worry about children destroying it. Toni moved to get rid of Towanda and Andre and when she offered to let her come to LA, notice she didn't say anything about Andre,  Mama Braxton won't even entertain having them stay with her, you know Tamar won't have it, and Traci's husband probably wouldn't have it either; take that as a sign Trina. They're going to use you for everything and move on. 
  • Traci and Tamar are in therapy and Tamar still isn't listening. Instead of saying "Traci, I hear you and I'm sorry if I made you feel like that," Tamar went into Tamar mode. "It's not my fault," "she's still bitter about that." No wonder Traci blows up because she feels like no one listens to her unless she's yelling. She was speaking calmly and rationally and Tamar still didn't hear her. Traci has to let things that are 20 years old go and Tamar needs to tone it down. 
  • Tamar is a cartoon. She looks and acts like a cartoon. Why must she always be so animated?

0 comments: