»

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

RHOA Tea


I have heard/seen this rumor on Youtube and the blogosphere. One of the husbands of RHOA, who is supposed to be straight is having a gay relationship. No word on how long this has been going on, but 3 out 4 marriages are less than 2 years old, and I'm sure this relationship has been going on for longer than their marriage.

My Deductive reasoning:


  • It's not Kroy. Although Kroy and Kim had their previous issues, which have been swept under the rug to make everything look perfect, I don't get gay from him. I get young and a bit immature, but not gay.
  • It's not Greg. Don't ask me why but I don't think it's Greg. I may be wrong.
  • It may be Apollo. If you watch the show, Phaedra is basically begging Apollo to have sex with her. I think Apollo may be Phaedra's check off husband. They have some chemistry but it's not like that. I also think Aidan may be her check off baby. Apollo seems more maternal than Phaedra. When Aidan was crying, Phaedra was acting like a distant aunt or a relative; she didn't know what her baby wanted. I think Apollo may be getting a nice check. When I say check off, I mean the husband and baby a career woman has after she becomes accomplished. 
  • Although Apollo is a close contender in the down-low race, my money is on Peter. All signs point to Peter? Why? Last review, I asked why does he feel the need to point out Lawrence's womanly habits, wearing heels, the hair etc. He does this every time he sees Lawrence and I said maybe it's because he's struggling with his own homosexuality. If he was comfortable in who he was, he wouldn't feel the need to address Lawrence every time he sees him. Also, the stripper. Most straight men, when a stripper pops out of a cake, they politely excuse themselves from the room; not Peter. He stayed for the show and intently watched Ridickulous. If that's not a sign, I don't know what is. I also wonder why Cynthia married Peter. Out of the 3 men she's been engaged too, she chooses Peter who is completely wrong for her in all ways. It's not that he's older than her, it's the way he treats her. Maybe he sees Cynthia as a human ATM or as a surrogate child, but nothing about the union says long term. 
Before anyone gets offended, please remember this is entertainment so what you take from this tea, is on you. 

0 comments: