»

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Edit Your Outfit: Jennifer Hudson


I have no idea what is going on with Jennifer Hudson's outfit but she needs to stop. I like dusty rose. I think it's a universal color that looks good on most skin tones and it also gives an edge. Jennifer looks like a 70's go-go dancer from a trashy club. I don't even know what that thing is around her neck.  Jennifer, you make too much money to wear this. I have put together two alternatives for Jennifer.

Alternative 1:

This outfit gives Jennifer the edge she desires. The short and patterned tights add a pop and the metallic colors keep her in the dusty rose family. This outfit is chic and edgy but most of all it's modern and adult.

Alternative 2:


This outfit is still edgy but it's more winter friendly. She gets the dusty rose color and edgy leggings.

Both outfits have a blazer because I like blazers. They give the versatility of  looking classy but they can be edged up with leggings or jeans for the club or an event. They can also be added to a dress for extra comfort.

0 comments: