»

Monday, December 19, 2011

RHOA S4 E8



  • Sheree is irritating me. If I ever liked Sheree, which I can't recall having, all love and respect I had for her, is now gone. When she said her child support may only be a couple hundred dollars and is it worth going through it for that, I had to take a couple deep breaths. Is Sheree doing this because she wants her kids to have from their father or because she needs more income? I'm leaning towards the latter because this seems to have nothing to do with her kids. Sheree is always dressed to the nines with the most expensive brands and her kids are in need of basic maintenance. 
  • Sheree is very ungrateful. I'm not saying she needs to jump through hoops and kiss Phaedra's behind because she's offering her services at a discounted rate but she should be more grateful. Sheree is acting like Phaedra dropped the ball and she didn't, how was she supposed to know Bob would file that? I'm glad Phaedra dropped Sheree as a client. She was acting like a bratty child and it wasn't fair for her associates to chase Sheree around Atlanta to get paid. Don't believe Sheree in her denying that it didn't happen because people in the salon have attested to it happening. We know that everything Sheree has owned as been repossessed, or foreclosed on, and she has a history of not paying people. Her last car was repossessed because she didn't pay her lawyers. Sheree doesn't feel like she has to pay her bills and that's why she's living in an apartment, not a condo like she said, without any furniture. It's everyone's fault but Sheree. If Sheree finds another lawyer, I'm sure it won't be one of quality. It'll probably be one who is fresh out of law school or a lowly associate in need of a high profile case to boost their standings. It's been proven time and time again that Sheree does not work well with others and this thing with Phaedra has proven that it's Sheree. 
  • I'm glad Kim is finally moving because I was wondering about that house. It was shown on episode one and never spoken about again. Excuse me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it have made more sense to move before the baby was born? I can't imagine that it won't be easy to get everything settled with a newborn baby. 
  • Sheree is officially on my crap list with Andre. I don't understand her and her priorities. If Sheree was a young girl in her 20's or early 30's, with no responsibilities, and she wanted to put herself into debt by buying extravagant things, fine. But the fact that Sheree has two kids she has to take care of and is spending money she doesn't have on expensive things she doesn't need nor can afford, makes me angry. I bet Sheree buys herself new shoes daily but her son's shoes are worn to the sole and she doesn't know what size he wears or her hair gets done every couple days but her daughter needs her hair done. Sheree always looks impeccable but her kids look like foster kids. It really pisses me off. I hate selfish mothers. Why should her kids suffer because she has Pernod-Ricard Perrier-Jouet taste on a tap water budget? I wonder if she ever got her son a bed. 
  • Who is Marlo and what does she do? Cynthia said it's a stamp of approval to have Marlo at her event but I've never heard of Marlo before. In fact, the only thing I've seen of Marlo is her collection of mugshots. 
  • Kandi have a seat. I see Kandi is being messy because it solidifies her spot on her show but I liked her when she was regular, chill Kandi, I'm not liking reality show Kandi. Like I said last review, if Marlo blows to get money, why is that any of Kandi's business? I'm sure Kandi, being in the music industry, has blown a few people to get opportunities and we all know that Kim blows to get money because she hasn't worked in 10 years and has no plans on working again, so if Kandi wants to go there, she should go all the way there. 
  • Is Peter Cynthia's husband or father? I know I ask this every review but it their interactions makes it worth reiterating. He treats her like a child and not like a partner. Okay, Cynthia sent out the invitations on the wrong day but that's nothing that can't be fixed with snail mail, calling, emailing, personal visits, etc. Peter didn't have to berate her in front of all those people. Cynthia is 45 years old. She's a grown woman with a child. I guess this is the episode to make me dislike people. I really dislike Peter's attitude. If it was Peter, and I'm sure it was with his many failed businesses, Cynthia would have helped him. In fact, she put herself in debt to help him and he's still ungrateful. They have no business or marriage acumen. 
  • Also, Peter has failed 99 times so he can tell Cynthia 99 ways to do it but can he tell her one right way to do it? Also he, and NeNe, act like Cynthia is this poor, helpless woman, who needs someone to hold her hand, but Cynthia has consistently modeled for over 20 years and is still booking jobs, she has to have some type of smarts. There is more to being a successful model than standing in front of the camera.I agree with Cynthia's friend, she is dumbing herself down to be with Peter. Why does NeNe have a confessional about Peter and Cynthia's marriage and business? NeNe has enough problems of her own. 
  • NeNe's hair is making me sad. She's too tan for hair that light and thin. She needs to add some pieces for fullness and darken it to an auburn, deep red, brown, or chocolate brown. That hair does nothing for her. 
  • I agree with Kandi's friend. Business and friends/family do not mix. It's one of those things that will always prove to be a toxic mix and the sooner people realize it, the better. Although I agree with him about Kim, I feel like Lawrence was the better investment. He took the craft seriously and actually had talent. I feel like it wasn't profitable because he didn't have the time to invest into becoming a pop star.
  • Hold on, Kim's a pop star? That made my internal record stop. Kim had one song, she's hardly a pop star. I hate to be in people's pockets but how much is this house worth? I know that celeb net worth is not always accurate but according to it, Kim's net worth is 1.5 million and Kroy's is 3.5 million and his contract is for $2 million and he's up for a new contract in 2012. I hate to say it, but Kim and Kroy don't have coins like they're portraying. $5 million hardly seems like enough to supplement Kim's lifestyle. Maybe Kroy will get a better contract but I haven't heard much about him being a great player. I'm sure Kim will suck Kroy's pockets dry, like she did with Big Poppa, and get on that 18 year plan. I don't see Kim and Kroy being together ten years from now. Yes, I think Kim trapped Kroy. 
  • I believe that Kim keeps the caliber of men that she does because she knows how to treat them. I don't particularly like Kim, but you have to admire the way she treats Kroy. I have never seen her disrespect him and she seems to go out of her to make him feel like a man. Say what you want about her work ethic but she knows how to treat a man. 
  • Mal needs to mind her business. Like I said a few points ago, Cynthia is in her 40's, if she wants to run her life into the ground with this marriage headed for divorce.
  • Kim is a hypocrite. Just because she's now a wife, which she wasn't during taping, and she has a legitimate relationship, doesn't mean she can look down on Marlo. How quickly we forget about Big Poppa. Big Poppa supplemented Kim's lifestyle for years. He bought her house and took care of her for many years before this show came along. Kim has not had a legitimate job for at least ten years. I think I may have to gift Kim a stadium full of seats. 
  • Kudos to Marlo for standing up for herself and spilling the tea on these women. The only women who have their own money are Kandi, Phaedra, and Cynthia, everyone else has benefactors, yes even new life Kim. How is Marlo be any different? Kandi started this mess and now she's mad that Marlo finished it. This is why people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I'm sure she was Big Momma to A.J. The story was that he was a producer, but I never heard of him and I never saw his name on any producing credits. 
  • Wow, did Peter really leave during Cynthia's party? I know that if Cynthia left during that preview party he had a few episodes back, it would have been hell to pay. Cynthia needs to get a good divorce attorney because if that isn't a sign, I don't know what is. 

0 comments: