»

Monday, December 26, 2011

Ummm, Lil Kim


You gotta respect Lil' Kim's hustle. I actually respect everyone who hustles and works hard to maintain and although I don't agree with how she's been maintaining the spotlight, I can respect what she's done for female rappers. Now that I said that, let's analyze this picture. Everything from the legs up is questionable. The photoshopped the life out of Lil' Kim's arms, torso area, and hands. It looks like the pasted the torso of a barbie doll onto Lil' Kim. It's not horrible but she could do better. I feel like it's time for Lil' Kim to hang it up and do something else. There are a lot of things she can do in the music industry and she should pursue them. I feel like her coming after Nicki Minaj will ruin her legacy because it will paint her as a bitter woman, who didn't know when to hang it up.

0 comments: