»

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Why, Nicki, Why?

Kudos to Nicki Minaj for looking human. We're going to ignore the fact she needs some double stick tape and some altering to make it fit up top and a wig that isn't pink. Anything other than that "cover my eyes and whatever I pick out is what I wear" look that she has been rocking lately is an upgrade. Let's talk about her make up. 2 weeks ago at the AMA's, Nicki accepted two awards with questionable make up and now this look. I have no idea what is going on with her make up but it needs to stop. I don't know if she needs a new make up artist or if she does it herself but this is a no-no. Doesn't Nicki Minaj have an endorsement deal with Mac? She needs a representative to come to her house and help her match her face to her body. It pains me to see stars with access to the best everything looking sub par. Don't do it again.

0 comments: