»

Monday, December 5, 2011

Kris Humphries, Stop While You're Ahead


I know I said I wanted Kris Humphries to get a clue but I want him to have a seat now. As much as I sympathize with Kris, he should go away quietly. He should let this play out and move on with his life. He needs to work on his game so he'll have a job this season; last I heard he was unemployed. Kris is not on the same playing field as the Kardashians. He's trying to play with his filing of an annulment, which means he would be able to spill the tea we've been waiting on, but I doubt it will work. I'm sure that Kim and her family would hire the best lawyers to fight him tooth and nail. Kim's image is all she has and I doubt she'll let someone named Kris Humphries ruin it.

Kim has $65 million, is the daughter of a lawyer, which means she has lawyer friends and access to the best lawyers and legal advice, and Kris is the son of Five Guy proprietors, no shade because I can tear up a Five Guys burger any day of the week but that's not exactly what he needs right now, and he has a contract worth $3.5 million, none of that matches up. Kris, you are not prepared for a battle against the Kardashians. Like Diddy said, "I heard you're talking -but this ain't what the -you want."  You don't wanna mess with the Kardashian's empire. The mother was ready to kill Scott over managing the daughters she barely cares about, so I know she will kill you, spit you out, and pick her teeth with your bones if you continue. This divorce has messed up Kim's empire and she's not going to let you and your annulment mess it up further.

Go away before the Kardashians really destroy you. The little stuff like you're gay and you talked bad to her is nothing compared to what they could really do to you. I'm sure Kris Kardashian Jenner has every tabloid, media outlet, and probably a few sports teams on speed dial and she will call in a few favors to destroy you and your image. I don't know what you thought you were getting into but someone should have warned you better. Too bad, so sad. Pick up your hurt feelings and move on.  This whole thing will blow over and you'll be fine. America has short memories.

0 comments: