»

Monday, December 12, 2011

RHOA S4 E6



  • Kim and her wigs. One day, me and her are gonna have a talk about these wigs. I hate to see her wig budget because I know it's astronomical. She said she opens a new wig every day and I'm sure they're not cheap. But Kim, your wigs look a mess. I need you to get that together. You pay too much money for those wigs for them to be sub par. 
  • I don't find it hard to believe that Kim was a nurse, I do find it hard to believe that Kim ever held a real job. 
  • This scene between Kandi and her mother would be cute if they didn’t have that blow up a few episodes back. If Kandi’s mom wants to keep the line between what’s appropriate with her daughter and what isn’t, she shouldn’t talk to Kandi about her dating life or lack thereof. I know it seems harmless now and like Kandi is being a good daughter but it’s going to be hard to keep her out of her business now. Doesn’t Kandi’s mom have any friends, besides her daughter? She's very intertwined with Kandi and her life. 
  • How do you modify $0? I know last week I was all pro-bob and anti-Sheree but really bob, you can’t modify $0. You haven’t paid anything in the last four years. I think this is a legal tactic, which one, I don’t know but I get the feeling it was a legal tactic to have papers in the system
  • what was Sheree’s reason for having that conversation, on speaker, in front of her son? Was she that hyped up on emotion that she forgot her son was right there? She should have went into another room away from her son. You can see that the convo affected him. No matter how cruddy a parent is, it is hard to ruin that parent’s image for the kids. No matter what that is his father and no one wants to see anyone talk bad about a parent they love.
  • Didn't bravo rent Sheree a house after she was foreclosed on? What happened to the house? Why is she living in a condo?
  • I’ve never built a house but correct me if I’m wrong but don’t you show people the house after you have a foundation, the framework, or something? Or you show them the blue print and a design of the house.Why is Sheree showing people her chateau of dirt? Also, her mom must be one of those eternal optimists because Sheree’s dirt plot doesn’t look like anything special. It’s a dirt plot; the ground isn't even broken. I heard that the plot is actually Sheree’s mother’s, who is a well known author, and she loaned it to her for the show becaue she actually plans on building a house in Atlanta. I guess Sheree needed a story line because She by Sheree isn't doing anything and NeNe isn't talking to anyone but Cynthia, so she can't argue with her, and last season her camera time was short; hence the house that will never be built and the taking her ex to court for child support after 4 years. We know Sheree doesn’t have any coins and I bet that Sheree will come up with some excuse about her redoing the house, taking her time, or donating the house to her mother, because by the time the reunion comes,Chateau Sheree, will still be Chateau Le Dirt. 
  • I think Kim was supposed to be a fun time girl to Kroy; a pit stop until he was ready for something serious. They were supposed to have sex, hang out a bit, spend some time, and that was that. Kim got pregnant and Kroy stepped up and married her.
  • Why did Cynthia lie about her NY interactions with NeNe? She told Peter, it would be dinner but they're clearly sharing a suite. 
  • I thought Phaedra was an entertainment lawyer. Are there specialty law licences because she's doing criminal and family law. Was this traffic court? There were a lot of people there, which is reminiscent of traffic court. Also, is this a family favor because Phaedra doesn't seem like she's cheap and I don't know if this man can afford her. Maybe it was at a discounted rate.
  • How is Cynthia aiming to be independent when she makes most of the money? Besides failed business ventures, how does Peter make his money? Uptown failed and even then Cynthia financed most of that and now he's bouncing checks for this new venture. Cynthia and Peter couldn't afford their wedding, and Cynthia had to go back to work because they were broke, Peter doesn't have any coins. There I said it. 
  • Cynthia and Peter's marriage is not going to work long term. Although Cynthia denies it, everyone can see something isn't right with the marriage. Anytime you have to compromise a major part of yourself and happiness to be with someone else, it’s not meant to be. That is a major regret of a lot of divorcees, they say they compromised who they were for a relationship they knew was going to fail. Cynthia isn’t happy. She’s not happy in Atlanta and she isn’t happy with Peter. At least not as happy as she could be. She doesn't look like a newly wed; her and Peter interact like an old married couple; it's all business with them and little romance. Have they ever kissed on camera, besides their wedding day? Hmmm. When Cynthia does a post divorce interview, she will say something about compromising who she is as a person and regretting it.
  • Cynthia should have spoken to Russel Simmons before she entered this business venture. It seems like she built this on a whim, without a clear plan or vision and Russel was pointing this out. She has no real business acumen, like her husband, and without a clear vision, this may fail.
  • I like this side of Cynthia. She actually seems strong, confident, and smart. When she's with Peter, she's wallowing and depressed. I'm sure this is the person that was hired, not the battered woman she has become.  
  • I’m impressed with Kim’s daughters. They’re reading Kroy better than Kim is reading Kroy and I’m sure their thoughts are dead on. Kudos to Kroy for stepping up at 25/26 to be a father in a readymade family. That’s a big burden to have.
  • Kim and Kroy put me to sleep.I have never found Kim interesting enough to carry an hour or half hour long show. I think Kroy is uncomfortable around the cameras and that's why he's so quiet. He doesn't bring anything interesting to the show. His personality doesn't shine through and unless the Falcons allow cameras in their facility, which I doubt, he will continue to be boring. I heard their show is just a special and it was just something to shut Kim up. I doubt Kim's show will bring in enough ratings to become permanent. Why do reality stars think because they cut up a few times on camera, that they have negotiating power? Although people may love them, reality stars are a penny a dozen. 

0 comments: